PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

Hello all its my 1st post but i must ask it

I scored more then 1525 points on februar so i should get the ticket for freerolls: "PSO Warm UP"
    but i didnt got the ticket someone has the answer? (i played more then 5 games)

Originally posted by Reizakos View Post
    Hello all its my 1st post but i must ask it I scored more then 1525 points on februar so i should get the ticket for freerolls: "PSO Warm UP" but i didnt got the ticket someone has the answer? (i played more then 5 games)
    WELCOME TO THE FORUM, YOU WILL GET THE TICKET IF YOU SCORED 1525 AND PLAYED 5 TIMES SO IF YOU DONT HAVE IT ONE HOUR BEFORE THE FIRST WARM UP E-MAIL SUPPORT GOOD LUCK umbup:umbup:
    sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Thanks a lot for the answer umbup: umbup:

Comment

Welcome to the pso and the forum!
        It looks like there is a problem today with the warm up tickets...not one player has registered yet, and none of us seem to have our tickets.

Make sure when you email support, it's support@pokerschoolonline.com , when asking about PSO matters. Sorry about the issue, but unfortunately, this comes up a bit on the warm ups. Make sure to include your qualifying stats in your email.
        Dan

Comment

Dan Dan, he's our man, if he can't tell ya.. then go e-mail support!

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

I copied admin on mine.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

Please note that your PSO warmup ticket will be credited later today, we
              hope for this to be done in the next few hours. Once you have the ticket
              credited to your PokerStars account you will be able to register for the
              applicable tourneys.

We apologize for the inconvenience in the mean time.

Best regards,

Jimmy
              PokerSchoolOnline Support

Comment

So dan pasted a lot of hours from my last post now i came home and i see no ticket still. Should i send the mail to support?

Comment

** Moved **

Comment

Ok got it after mailing support.!!! they are really fast after 3 mins it came ready to play. Thanks for help dan

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.