PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AlphaAero's fastcurve cash game challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlphaAero's fastcurve cash game challenge

Having realised that I was completely wrong about the Teachings of Tazz and how his Fastcurve Challenge really will improve your MTT performance I am introducing the Fastcurve cash game challenge to really help those of you strugling in the ring game environment.

If you are serious about improving your cash game, please look me up using the find a player feature in the lobby, sit down at my table and promptly lose no less than 90% of your bankroll to me within 3 rounds of betting. Then simply just try to win it back from me over the coming month, hey presto better poker!

Also coming soon, the JOKER41673 Heads Up fastcurve challenge.

Originally posted by AlphaAero View Post
    Having realised that I was completely wrong about the Teachings of Tazz and how his Fastcurve Challenge really will improve your MTT performance I am introducing the Fastcurve cash game challenge to really help those of you strugling in the ring game environment. If you are serious about improving your cash game, please look me up using the find a player feature in the lobby, sit down at my table and promptly lose no less than 90% of your bankroll to me within 3 rounds of betting. Then simply just try to win it back from me over the coming month, hey presto better poker! Also coming soon, the JOKER41673 Heads Up fastcurve challenge.
    Don't forget the Moxie Pip 9 man SNG fast curve challenge for any interested party and 7 friends. umbup:

Comment

well

there's also team slushies challenge,

try to out drink me, than sit and play some poker....hiccup

cheers..bottoms up all
      Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

APologies, I also forgot to Menion that Moxie will be running group sessions through most afternoons.

Comment

My thing with the originator of the original concept is this----

How does a slowcoach go about taking a fast curve anyway?

Comment

Stay on topic!!!! Stay on topic!!!!! This is my thread!!!! My thread!!!!!!!

Comment

lol

lol......too funny

dam l have to go to the office,

great night in the forums, hate to leave,

keep it up folks, hopefully by 9 l can see what you guys have come up with,

cheers
              Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

very good job!!! you learn quickly umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

Having realised that I was completely wrong about the Teachings of Tazz and how his Fastcurve Challenge really will improve your MTT performance I am introducing the Fastcurve cash game challenge to really help those of you strugling in the ring game environment. If you are serious about improving your cash game, please look me up using the find a player feature in the lobby, sit down at my table and promptly lose no less than 90% of your bankroll to me within 3 rounds of betting. Then simply just try to win it back from me over the coming month, hey presto better poker! Also coming soon, the JOKER41673 Heads Up fastcurve challenge.
                  What's the point of this? I can't see how you will learn anything from giving you our money This challenge can in no way improve your MTT performance So without futher delay let me introduce you to The Joker's Wild MTT Challenge This challenge should only be undertaken by the best of players If you don't have a gut of steel like Effsea then please consider one of the many other challenges offered throughout the forum 1) Register for a tournament of $0.25 -- $2.20 consisting of at least 90 entrants and a starting stack of 1500 in chips / NO RE-BUYS or RE-LOADS 2) With in the first 15 hands of play have 500 or less in chips / It is suggested to use these for donkeys because you can then get them back later 3) There is a bonus if you can get below 150 in chips for this would take the challenge to an expert level of play 4) Place better than the final 10% of entrants and cash PRIZES The person who best meets this challenge will win an entry into the Joker's Wild Home Game Club This will be determined by a lowest stack to highest placement ratio Anyone who can do this and qualify for the bonus discribed in rule #3 will win an entry to both the Joker's Wild and Joker's Dungeon Home Game Clubs evil:
                  Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

I wet myself on this one.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I think I kinda tinkled my pants. I hate all of you. ouch. hurts from laughing.

I've got to go find me a nice soft table.

Pleaze don't close this thread, we're all following the rulez here.

Comment

HOW IS PEEING YOURSELF STAYING ON TOPIC DO 30 PEOPLE SAY THIS IS ON TOPIC ??? umbup:umbup:
                        sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by Mmmm Fish View Post
                          I wet myself on this one.
                          I'm currently cleaning coffee off of my laptop.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.