PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dreams loses 1st spot!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dreams loses 1st spot!

anyone explain to me why they feel dreams played today and lost his comfy seat ???

Originally posted by antlovesang1 View Post
    anyone explain to me why they feel dreams played today and lost his comfy seat ???
    30 people told him to?

Comment

Maybe 30 people said he should... or a sibling

Im just sayin...
      Last edited by tazz864; Tue Mar 01, 2011, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ssuglia View Post
        30 people told him to?
        JINX

Comment

i reckon the jester hacked his account??? maybe im wrong gut feeling though

Comment

i reckon the jester hacked his account??? maybe im wrong gut feeling though
            Jester's dad, perhaps?

Comment

NOPE

He started tazz's challenge 1 day early....opps

hiccup
              Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

He's back on top. Is there one more result to come ?

Comment

Nope that looks like a wrap. Nice recovery,wow. talk about a brain fart to load on up until someone is within a cash of catching you it should'nt even enter your mind. Congrats to him,the rest of the top 10 and all who cashed. umbup: A special shout out to #2 here,taxi128. Had never tabled with him before a PSO on Sunday and then again on Monday. Very good player and even a better person form what I've seen. Took an ugly river beat to exit the 3PM EST PSO yesterday and just said nh,bye to me and GL all to the rest of the table. Beat prolly cost him a few points and he just took it with class and moved on. That's something we need to see more of IMO (from me sometimes to ). And especially from a certain admirer of a certain President with a certain Bob's Big Boy haircut.

Comment

congrats congrats to the top tenumbup: but how about Cat992k, 10th place 35 games umbup: cheers all
                    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
                      congrats to the top tenumbup: but how about Cat992k, 10th place 35 games umbup: cheers all
                      i hope all those who winge about the mass of games you need realise it is possible to be right up there with a fewer amount dreams last pso finish for positive .2 points won the league

Comment

Dreams, Taxi, II Cote II... what a day!!!

Congrats Dream. what a gutsy come back last night....BUT..TAXI128 must be hailed as the player of the month...in my opinion!!

I've played against taxi128 a bunch this month and he has that turtle approach to the tortice & the hair concept. Steady edy play. I learned a lot this month watching taxi play.. Congrats Taxi128

The real question is...WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO II Cote II??....OMG...

That's my greatest lesson for the month. He lost $700 is one day. If he had stayed out yesterday...he would have finished in third for $750. I feel bad for you dude....but I hope your feb 28th day (call it day of the donks).... is not a lesson lost..... by you or the rest of us!!. Good luck next month man...get back on that horse and ride!!!!

Comment

taxi has been around check out last month congrats to allumbup:

Comment

@ ant

Hey Ant.

To be honest.. I am a very competitive person.

Lots of people told me to sit.. but that is not my style. I like the thrill of the close victory or defeat :p

Regardless, the feeling I had @ the final tourney ... that I could have made one mistake and it would have cost my lots of money.... well thats the feeling I enjoy the pressure

Thanks to all and good luck!!

Comment

LOL Dreams well done sir.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.