PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankroll Question

What stakes should I play if my bankroll is under $50?I was thinking NL Hold'em 0.01/0.02. The 0.10 Sit and Go's and occasionly 0.10 and 0.55 MTT's. For now, Im rebuilding my BR from scratch and I am not sure where to begin. I will also be playing some freerolls ( Facebook,PSO, NAPL, and some of the dailys)
    Thanks In Advance

Sounds like you got it down man good luck umbup:

Comment

My general rule of thumb is to not risk more than 10 percent of my bankroll, and if gets below $20, I'd knock it back to 5 percent.

Comment

throw a few .25 cent 45/90 man SNG's and your own advice is good to go
        gl with the building

Comment

also, the NL ring games can get expensive (and if you buy-in for a low stack, you'll get pushed around).

I'd look into the 2/4 cent limit ring games first.

Also the quarter ($100 added) mtt at 9pm est is another one to add to your list. Min cash in it is normally about 50% profit.

I started from $0 on here.... so I've done it.
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.