PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hmmmm

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmmmm

well railing the pres and he doubles up and tells the guy he will ship him a few bucks if he wins.... oh and I have a screen capture of it

wondering

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
    well railing the pres and he doubles up and tells the guy he will ship him a few bucks if he wins.... oh and I have a screen capture of it
    I saw it also . Isn't that real close to collusion?

Comment

sure seems like it..... let everyone know if i take u out i will pay you...

Comment

Not really.. I offered AFTER because I felt bad.

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
          hope you show it later.good job.i have railed him to.how he dont get a chat ban is beyond me.

Comment

bruno2.jpg
            need to figure out how to resize it.... still too small even when u click it

Comment

*closed*
              Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.