PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1/4 Million Prop Bet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/4 Million Prop Bet

I got $5 on a last longer if anyone wants it?

JT

Originally posted by puppyeyes08
    Looking for a sponsor in the 1/4 million,

Sorry but you're 12% in the money and have a -46% ROI
    Therefore, not really

Comment

Closed................NO BET!

JT

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
        Sorry but you're 12% in the money and have a -46% ROI
        Therefore, not really
        1st i'm not looking for a hand out

i don't pay too much attention to my #'s but i'm sure they'll take a hit today
        accidently payed into the sunday satty for $3.40 and loss of course
        still tilting
        if i was going to risk 30% of my bankroll i would have played something with better odds of winning instead of a 1.7% payout

so my question is if you won a warm up ticket and played the satty on sunday that still counts towards your ROI and ITM%?

if so it would seem that doing so would decimate your stats where as if you took the T$ and played $1.10's and $2.20's with 15-20% payouts you would look a lot better on sites like OPR as long as you cashed regularly of course
        Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

You would show the profit of the ticket, and if you dont cash it would be a loss of the value of the ticket.... so it would even out... if you have a smallish bankroll your idea would be much better Joker...cash it out and play softer games umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
            1st i'm not looking for a hand out

i don't pay too much attention to my #'s but i'm sure they'll take a hit today
            accidently payed into the sunday satty for $3.40 and loss of course
            still tilting
            if i was going to risk 30% of my bankroll i would have played something with better odds of winning instead of a 1.7% payout

so my question is if you won a warm up ticket and played the satty on sunday that still counts towards your ROI and ITM%?

if so it would seem that doing so would decimate your stats where as if you took the T$ and played $1.10's and $2.20's with 15-20% payouts you would look a lot better on sites like OPR as long as you cashed regularly of course
            Private tournaments (such as all PSO-related tournaments) and freerolls are not tracked by sites such as OPR.

Regardless of personal statistics, with a small bankroll it's pretty much always a better idea to take the T$$ and play within your bankroll.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.