PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday 1/4 Million

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday 1/4 Million

I won a satty ticket in, anyone else playing? and whats it play like? never played one before.I took a quick look and saw Sinman is playing but didnt notice anyone else

I saw Dinofan, currently in 3rd place on the leaderboard is registered. I might jump in there myself. And the play....well, you get over 30000 people together for a no limit tourney.....imagine the donkish possibilities.......

Comment

It's really soft in the beginning. Just TAG it for the first little while, until you get a feel for the table. I typically get beat in out-of-control big pots early in them, so if you can play well, you'll probably do well. Just avoid big pots in the first little bit, and you should do well.

Good luck, and keep us posted! I want to hear the details.

Comment

Congrats on the ticket. After the first hour or so, average chips start going up fast. If you want to cash, play it like the satellite that got you there. If you want to try to take it down, pay attention to total chips in play and your stack size needed to go deep.

Good luck!

Comment

cool played the $2.20 satty and man was it soft lol... hope this plays similarly lol

Comment

watch out for bad beats in the first hour (like what happened to me and a few others from here last week.... KK was a killer jinx last week).
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I don't think I've ever not been bad beat in the first hour.

Comment

I had enough fpp to play one 70fpp SNG sat. Knocked out in third place... maybe I'll make it in next week!

Comment

Alright I will play,but dont expect me to play good poker,I love donking around in this one.

Comment

lol sounds good man umbup:, looks like trumpin and droopypaws are in it too

Comment

gl roomik

gl rubberz

and gl to everyone else who's in it. let us know how it goes.

Comment

Unable to register for this,been waiting for about 5 minutes..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtyrubberz View Post
                          Unable to register for this,been waiting for about 5 minutes..lol
                          u need a 10 spot? lol

Comment

Looks like some kind of glitch is in effect,only seeing 19k runners,so good luck to those that are in it.

Comment

seems to be letting a player in every 3 seconds,so I might get in somewhere near the cutoff...lol

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.