PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Macau strikes again....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macau strikes again....

Hey all I posted one time a few weeks back about a satellite called Macau Millions Sat: $11 Turbo Stage 1.
    If you win a ticket to stage 2, you can turn it in for 47 tournament bucks. I finally had a chance to play in another one and won another ticket for 47 bucks. Again I encourage ANYONE with the bankroll to afford this tourney to give it a try. I wish the PSO was as easy as this satellite.
    The pluses of this tourney is that there is an incredible 60 minute late registration for it. The only thing you have to watch out for is the number of people who are left in regards to when hand for hand play will begin. I had to enter at the 35 minute mark to make sure I got in before they got to hand for hand play, which locks out any further registration time.
    There is also a 60 second time bank so you can have a direct impact on when the blinds reach you and where on the table the blinds will go up. Remember, this is a turbo event. Blinds management is crucial. You start with 1500 chips and blinds go up every 5 minutes.
    The biggest drawback of this satellite is that they only offer it in the early mornings. Usually 5am or 8am eastern time. Not the ideal time for people with jobs. But if you have mornings free, this is an incredibly easy way to boost your bankroll. Not sure how long they will be running this satellite but they go at least to mid-March so there is alot of opportunity out there if you have the time and bankroll for it. Good luck to all who can do it. I think the next one is Monday morning at 8am. I am already looking forward to next weekend to get in another one.
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.