PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emotional Tilts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emotional Tilts

I seem to go on a lot of those... how do you guys control it when you do? :/

yo

once you understand you can't always win, and sucks outs or bad beats happen,

it's no problem, expect that it will happen, and you will get over it.

this goes to everyone, no one wants to hear it, really

cheers
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by PresBruno View Post
      I seem to go on a lot of those... how do you guys control it when you do? :/
      http://www.hypnoplace.com/Hypnoplace...5/Default.aspx

Comment

I started a thread related to this in the ask pokerstars pro section. No advice in my thread from them yet though. Best I can figure out is have an extra good bankroll set up so you don't really care about bad beats or whatever is causing your tilt.

Comment

From all that you've ever shown us, it seems that you're on permanent "emotional tilt."

It's always donks that beat you, it's always that you're morally superior, it's always Ronald effin Regan...

I don't know how to get off an emotional tilt like that, 'cause I don't have your problem.

For anyone else that is interested, effsea has some good advice.

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
            once you understand you can't always win, and sucks outs or bad beats happen,

it's no problem, expect that it will happen, and you will get over it.

this goes to everyone, no one wants to hear it, really

cheers

Speak for yourself poncho...

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.