PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NAPL Senior division Run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAPL Senior division Run

Well I wish myself the best of luck last couple days of the month for the NAPL.

I'm sitting 5th place in the leaderboard. Got tonights game and Sunday and Mondays games left to play in.. I won't be able to play in Saturdays game..
    I'm 50 points behind leader. so need a final table for that.. But only 20 points behind 2nd place.
    So ITM is crucial to make a run at it. I'm sure I'll stay in the top 10 since this league you don't lose points.

Good Luck to all of you and myself!!!

Drew300

Drew, play them tight and get ITM for some $$$, then take one down.

Remember, others just behind you can get alot of pts for a deep run, so be sure to play them like a PSO and get ITM (so you get some pts).

Good Luck!
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Nice run!! Just keep doing your thing and you'll get there. Congrats on your current standing, I know that takes a lot of work.

Good luck!!
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
        Drew, play them tight and get ITM for some $$$, then take one down.

Remember, others just behind you can get alot of pts for a deep run, so be sure to play them like a PSO and get ITM (so you get some pts).

Good Luck!
        Yup I know have to watch people 20 to 100 points behind ya.

I finished ITM tonight but that's all. Tried to make a move after that and got caught.
        I only got two games left, I can't play saturday might register just for the point but that's a waste of a buck.
        Thanks All
        Drew300

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.