PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tazz/effsea/mods

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tazz/effsea/mods

tazz started a thread witch i thought was silly but that's tazz being tazz. it got closed effsea had a thread that in no way was silly and did fine till tazz came in with a ? to me nothing bad just his grammar and format thing that he likes to start.effsea responded and thread closed.i am not trying to start anything with them.i am just using them to try to make a point and ask ???s 1st i respect the mods and i am sure they do there jobs the best they can under the guide lines they have to follow.these 2 post could have gone on for longer but the mods closed them fast. i am not saying it was right or wrong that's up to them.but why do i see some with real fights and insults go on for pg after pg after pg.in my IMO effsea thread was very constructive and started to benefit wildcat2011now its done all because tazz had to add his 2 cents and it dont make any sense to start a new thread. some might say that this and effsea thread has nothing to do with poker maybe not about a hand but it sure does about a new player wildcat2011 because she said she was SCARED TO DEATH to post because we all know she was seagulls girl or wife.some thing has to change.to you tazz864 my grammar/format/....../????? might all be wrong but i am sure everyone gets my point!! good luck to all see ya on the felt.

?

l sent a pm to TOO2COO hours ago, no reply yet, he must be busy l guess.

cheers
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post

cheers

i sent one days ago still no reply

real busy i guess

good luck

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

cheers
        thank you

Comment

I didn't bother. I'm busy.

Comment

yo

he replied back,

sent his love, but that's all l can tell you, pm's are private

cheers
            Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

he replied back,

sent his love, but that's all l can tell you, pm's are private

cheers
              Wow, effsea, he sent me a lovenote too. I wasn't startin' nothin', in fact, I don't know or remember what you were talkin' about. I think the mods are doing an exemplary job and that perhaps some threads are closed (IMO) too quickly because they may feel the community may feel its' intelligence is being threatened..

I'm just saying...

Comment

I think they're just trying to stop the flame wars, they scare peeps away and that's not good for business. Some of you don't seem to get that, can't you all just play nice?????

Good luck!!.
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by bahmani381 View Post
                  i am just using them to try to make a point and ask ???s
                  I feel so, so....USED!
                  Actually, if one is blaming me for premature thread closure, one is affording me much too much credit. Additionally, if one reserves correct grammar/spelling/etc. solely for formal correspondence, one is failing to make one's point efficiently, and in so doing, is doing a disservice to one's readership--

Im just saying...

Comment

If you have questions for the Mods best way to get an Answer is to PM us, Despite what some may think we usually respond to a PM with in 24 hours

*closed*
                    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.