PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Friday Night !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Friday Night !

Drink. Smoke. Choons. Poker. Wicked

I think I'm carrying too much in my system. Two glasses of wine and I'm already woozy. Nice though

Comment

Hey Dman, sat out the next as we said, hit KK first hand in the next one and got sent to the rail by the usual tripe, one day I wll learn not to try playing poker, I promise, but in the meantime the wines tasting good umbup:

Comment

Hey Bog. You weren't supposed to be playing on here until the 10.30pm game. Serves you right

Anyway. Somewhere else. 2nd break. 264 corpses. 52 more to kill before the money. Despite all the advice you'll hear, mixing a number of lifes pleasures seems to be working. Wahay

Comment

I got bombed out of the 10-30 too, my flopped set no good to runner runner flush, guess next month I may as well go try playing real poker instead. Yours, getting more bitter and twisted - Bog umbup:

Comment

I'm certainly twisted. But never bitter.

First bottle gone. 3rd break. Six to kill before the wonga. Music's getting louder. Nice

Comment

4th break. Sitting 16th of 20 remaining. There IS life outside of PSO.

Oh dear. Time for garlic bread and pizza

Comment

whats a choon lol

Comment

Move for me - Kaskade & Deadmau5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZI9B1x9ncg&feature=fvsr

That's a choon

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.