PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PresBruno Comes out of the Closet

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PresBruno Comes out of the Closet

The title says it all. I am deeply in love with men, especially Sharkatack89. I have been gay my whole life, and would love to play with some hardcore gay poker players.

Originally posted by PresBruno View Post
    The title says it all. I am deeply in love with men, especially Sharkatack89. I have been gay my whole life, and would love to play with some hardcore gay poker players.
    Boy, that Dat must be really mad and have mad computer skillz...lol

Comment

I fail to see how some ones sexuality comes into playing poker.
      Think this should be closed and OP should get a warning or a temp ban.

Making fun of people and mentioning a obviously straight member is distasteful.

Comment

I Fail to see anything redeeming in the ops post

Comment

Flattered, but, I don't swing your way. Likes my women. Nothing wrong w/ your sexuality tho. Couldn't this have been done via PM tho? You're cute Skeet Jr. But, I likes women and sometimes real men. Not little boys. Sorry. -shark.

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
            I Fail to see anything redeeming in the ops post
            Put your glasses on then.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

I Have Never Laughed So Much For A Long Time And I`m Still Smirking Like A 12yr Old Kid. I Knew By Your Pic That You Were A Patrick Fitzhenry Or Henry Fitzpatrick.......LLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLumbup:

Comment

that is good news

speaking as an out of shape, old sob - the less competition out there the better

Comment

** Closed **

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.