PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLEASE, stay on topic...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE, stay on topic...

It is quite obvious what you are attempting to do. I will remind you of two things:
    1) I believe most everyone would like people to stay to their word; and telling anyone what should or shouldn't be done is not your call...
    2) I was nice enough to make you your own thread; please go there and argue your little heart out...

now, all that childishness aside, I am curious to know how the FastCurves Challenge is progressing for those PSO members who have sincerely undertaken it with the intention of improving their game. Any knuckle-draggers who want to start flaming would be better-served to go to that thread...

I'm just sayin

Staying on topic:

I am +7.99 points
    1120 place as of 1300 PSO
    Just on February 20th, I was 11187--
    that's ^10,065 places, I believe--

Im just sayin....
    Last edited by tazz864; Fri Feb 25, 2011, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Mahk Way to GO . Im so very Happy for what you have done ...

Hugs ,

Mary

Comment

Originally posted by MeowSasKitty View Post
        Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Mahk Way to GO . Im so very Happy for what you have done ...

Hugs ,

Mary
        Uh Mary,vis-a-vis your avatar.............

Kittens and Nitrous Oxide DO NOT mix.

Just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
          Uh Mary,vis-a-vis your avatar.............

Kittens and Nitrous Oxide DO NOT mix.

Just sayin'.
          Extremely humorous but off topic. This thread must stay strictly on topic or certain ne'erdowells will run crying to the mods to close it... A PSA for PSOers.
          As far as progress with the FastCurves Poker Challenge goes... I am once again in positive territory....

Im just sayin...
          Last edited by tazz864; Fri Feb 25, 2011, 04:37 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

cool

great come back tazz,

l never really read your other thread on this, there was to much other crap in it.

So my question is,

What do you learn by doing this?
            or is it just to see if you can do it.

effsea
            Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
              great come back tazz,

l never really read your other thread on this, there was to much other crap in it.

So my question is,

What do you learn by doing this?
              or is it just to see if you can do it.

effsea
              To answer your question... yes--lol
              It also allows me to read certain bet-sizing strategies and associate them with a particular type of player and employ some of the techniques I've learned here without focusing on 'results-based' thinking...

Im just sayin
              Last edited by tazz864; Fri Feb 25, 2011, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tazz864 View Post
                Staying on topic:

I am +7.99 points
                1120 place as of 1300 PSO
                Just on February 20th, I was 11187--
                that's ^10,065 places, I believe--

Im just sayin....
                After 2200 PSO, Thursday, February 24: +21.75 points
                1029 place...
                Who was it that said it couldn't be repeated?

I'm just sayin...

Comment

I still fail to see deliberately dumping points and recovering will improve someones game, it makes for a much more challenging strategic challenge to get in to themoney spots and stay there.

Comment

But I think most of your recovered 10,000 places were due to being able to just sit out the whole game and still make points. I played one yesterday, you were on my table and sitting out the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaAero View Post
                      I still fail to see deliberately dumping points and recovering will improve someones game, it makes for a much more challenging strategic challenge to get in to themoney spots and stay there.
                      To quote a wise old being, 'And that is why you fail...'
                      I've explained why I do what I do, ad nauseum...
                      Maybe one needs the balls, guts, and stomach to actually TAKE the challenge to understand

Im just sayin'
                      Attached Files

Comment

Why would I take a challenge that immediately puts me in losing position? This is not about balls or guts. It just makes no sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by IroncladMerc View Post
                          But I think most of your recovered 10,000 places were due to being able to just sit out the whole game and still make points. I played one yesterday, you were on my table and sitting out the whole time.
                          I'm sure, as all quality players do, you have a large sample-size from which is drawn voluminous data to support this assumption...
                          Furthermore, I dont see your statement as showing your progress in the FastCurve Poker Challenge. Have you taken up the gauntlet in hopes of improving your game??
                          FTR, I scored in positive points again @10:00 EST...

Im just sayin...

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaAero View Post
                            Why would I take a challenge that immediately puts me in losing position? This is not about balls or guts. It just makes no sense to me.
                            Why would you continue to post nothing positive OR your progress?? Go post with the other pre-sapient de-railer wannabe's....

I'm just sayin...

Comment

Originally posted by tazz864 View Post
                              Why would you continue to post nothing positive OR your progress?? Go post with the other pre-sapient de-railer wannabe's....

I'm just sayin...
                              That sounds insulting to another member

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.