PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know when, how to fold now! :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know when, how to fold now! :D

I adopted the "LAG" style of play while playing a lot of MTTs

I recently started playing whole mess of SNGs and developed to play TAG style of play

because of that I think I'm getting better to know how to control the pot size, bet size, when to fold

I'm slowly reading books on poker strat and theories when i find time so i think im getting there... hopefully!

started poker 8 monthish ago and 3 final tables MTT over 1000 in cash in last 2 months when i still had no clue of how to play poker

i think.........

heopfully.... you guys will be seeing me in sunday million final table/sunday warm up final table/WCOOP main event final table replays soon

HOPEFULLY!

(I still suck at poker though )

TAG and LAG - save me google-bandwidth..

Hi;

I hope to be sitting across from you!

Hey, Google has a shortage of bandwidth, so I haven't looked it up, yet.

What do TAG, and LAG mean/stand for?

Thanks.

Josh
    TC1228

Comment

TAG is Tight Aggressive LAG is Loose Aggressive

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
        10 points for you!umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by NoNeedBackUp View Post
          10 points for you!umbup:
          Shoot I owe it all to Zynga Poker.

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post

I play Bug Poker.
            1. I Bug the chit out of everyone by stalling every hand
            2. I Bore the chit out of them, by talking nonsense all tourney long.
            3. BUG is short for Bad, Ugly Player. That's me.

-shark
            Attached Files
            Last edited by sharkatack89; Thu Feb 24, 2011, 05:27 AM. Reason: forgot to space

Comment

Originally posted by sharkatack89 View Post
              I play Bug Poker. 1. I Bug the chit out of everyone by stalling every hand 2. I Bore the chit out of them, by talking nonsense all tourney long. 3. BUG is short for Bad, Ugly Player. That's me. -shark
              So standard top PSO player strategy then? Stall,fold,stall,fold,imbibe with adult beverage or narcotics of choice (or both umbup srall,fold,imbibe,stall,pick a spot,pray,win (yay!!!) or lose (double yay-more imbibing time),stall,fold,stall,fold,sacrifice penguin who pulled the short straw so you can utilize the full power of the Voodoo Monkey Paw (this is only me but for $49.99 it could be you to.....)stall,fold,imbibe,etc.,etc.

Comment

Right now I'm 37 out of 52 left in a PSO Skill league tourney (1403 starters), TAG is how I got here (and using the clock, of course). You have to be brave but know when to fold, gauranteed recipe for success. Good cards help too of course!!

Good luck!!
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

You must also where a good cup and suit of armor.....

Faery Tats

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.