PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Misiak07 i love you

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Misiak07 i love you

    Hi my friend Misiak Firstly u slagged me off at the table for checking 2 pair on the turn even though u checked ace jack top pair on flop which i knew u did and because u hit jack on river and beat me u think your a god even though ididnt say a word at the table. And as for me messaging you, yep i will do all day if u wanna slag me off at a table when i cant chat. And as for selling my xboxwhat the beep is that about ? U have a problem because i made a profile ? Ok so listen everyone if u have a profile which is completed u have to delete it because misiak will say it's incorrect lmao and if u own an xbox and your 28 like me thats against the law too .... oh and if u live with parents like me at 28 that's also against the law because Misiak doesnt have any. So the whole conclusion i come too with Misiak and his temper is that he either (a) got adopted and has been angry ever since (b) Is a bum and wants an xbox but cant afford one or (c) is just another Canadian BEEP. Peace and love all lol

  • #2
    Wait, what?

    You surely cannot be serious with a post like this?
    I was told by someone at the table about this and couldn't believe someone is that pathetic.

    Are you sure you are actually 28? It's weird how I assumed you still live with your parents
    based on your profile and actually got it right. Forget the fact that your hobbies include: singing, computers and, wait for it,ladies?

    Look, you limped in with 6 4 on the button and I had AJ in the BB. I checked because AJ off suit is not something I regard as a strong hand with 900 people left in the tournament. You hit 2 pair right away and checked, then called my small bet on the turn (Why?) and let me hit my river.

    Let's not forget the fact that you messaged me right away telling me off and saying that I don't have the skills to make a profile. How does that even relate to anything?
    I tried reading your post three times because grammatically you are on a 15-year old text messaging high-schooler's level.

    Please stop taking PSO so seriously.
    It's not worth the $30 you might win this month, unless of course you manage to find a job and stop being a burden to your parents. None of which are illegal of course, just socially frowned upon and equivalent to being a parasite, even though parasites are actually ecologically productive.

    Congrats on that 349th finish though. Well done.

    EDIT: Way to edit your profile, now it's just indicative of a 15 year-old text messaging high-school girl instead.
    Last edited by Misiak07; Wed Feb 23, 2011, 11:48 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Misiak07 View Post
      Wait, what?

      You surely cannot be serious with a post like this?
      I was told by someone at the table about this and couldn't believe someone is that pathetic.

      Are you sure you are actually 28? It's weird how I assumed you still live with your parents
      based on your profile and actually got it right. Forget the fact that your hobbies include: singing, computers and, wait for it,ladies?

      Look, you limped in with 6 4 on the button and I had AJ in the BB. I checked because AJ off suit is not something I regard as a strong hand with 900 people left in the tournament. You hit 2 pair right away and checked, then called my small bet on the turn (Why?) and let me hit my river.

      Let's not forget the fact that you messaged me right away telling me off and saying that I don't have the skills to make a profile. How does that even relate to anything?
      I tried reading your post three times because grammatically you are on a 15-year old text messaging high-schooler's level.

      Please stop taking PSO so seriously.
      It's not worth the $30 you might win this month, unless of course you manage to find a job and stop being a burden to your parents. None of which are illegal of course, just socially frowned upon and equivalent to being a parasite, even though parasites are actually ecologically productive.

      Congrats on that 349th finish though. Well done.
      So wait up sir now you are saying that because someones hobbies are singing and computers that is a bad thing ?. Are u actually being serious or are u attempting to come across as a complete idiot. I could write like a three year old if i wanted it still would be absolutely non relevant to the conversation we are having. You are just trying too pick faults which is what i would do if i was a beep like you. I love the fact you think i have no job too that's funny . And by the way i have actually been back at my parents for the last year since i split with my partner which obviously has nothing to do with you but just to make you happy i'll tell you. Is having a nice family something that is bad in Canada or are you just another Canadian who makes the whole country laughable. If you dont want to take the league seriously then dont that makes no difference to the hundreds of us players that actually do. Like i said u sound like and most likely are a completely hated individual, with no job, no family and full of hatred towards the world. Maybe that's why you are throwing all them suggestions in my direction.

      ps: You asked when i last got laid (you said laid haha). Three weeks ago buddy is the time just so your twisted mind can be happy.

      thanks now please beep off and get a life

      Comment


      • #4
        Wonder who that other Canadian could be?
        I guess we will never know.

        Comment


        • #5
          ???

          whats with the Canadian digs?

          and did you not quit playing at pokerstars?

          another man of his word,

          was your partner you broke up with hiphoplives?

          anyways,

          cheers
          Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

          7 Time Bracelet Winner


          Comment


          • #6
            ....

            Originally posted by Dirtyrubberz View Post
            Wonder who that other Canadian could be?
            I guess we will never know.
            Im sure there is some nice Canadian people but i dont think they play poker.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by effsea View Post
              whats with the Canadian digs?

              and did you not quit playing at pokerstars?

              another man of his word,

              was your partner you broke up with hiphoplives?

              anyways,

              cheers
              Well it's the Canadians that keep being beeps maybe u tell me why eh.

              No she was called Ashleigh

              cheers

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by belterlike View Post
                Im sure there is some nice Canadian people but i dont think they play poker.
                Can't remember who won WSOP main event?
                Oh thats right it was a Canadian!
                7 Time Bracelet Winner


                Comment


                • #9
                  Welcome to the forums, Misiak07.

                  Ignore the troll under the bridge, it's harmless. And boring.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ** Closed **

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X

                    X Cookies Information

                    We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.