PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turbo Takedown??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo Takedown??

I see Sandtrap is in, but is anyone else planning on playing the Turbo Takedown on Sunday? I'm in and looking forward to a hopefully very nice payday.

I might get to 3kFPP's.... in about 5 yrs.. lol
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks for the tip on that one,I always miss out on it.

@JWK24
      They have satelites in as well.

Comment

JWK and I seem to get FPP's at the same rate. 3000 is just way more than I've been making in a month. I wouldn't be surprised if the total FPP's I've ever made don't even exceed 1500. I'll be giving the sat's a shot because I really want to give the Takedown a shot, but at the moment I'm grasping at straws. Maybe next month I'll be able to buy myself in.

Comment

I might play just have to see how I feel on Sunday

This is a great MTT usually around 20k or so playing and 5k spots get paid with first payouts around $78.

2 hours in and ya in the $$$$

If you have the FPPs this is the Best Bang for the Buck hands down

Best of Luck to anyone who takes part
          Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yup fun tourny. Will not be in this one myself but good luck going deep.

Comment

Anyone know what happens when u you win 2 tix? I know you can't unregister. Does that mean they give you the FFP's?

Comment

I would assume so. Seems like a very +ROI way to play, if you only buy in for 16 fpp's.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkatack89 View Post
                  Anyone know what happens when u you win 2 tix? I know you can't unregister. Does that mean they give you the FFP's?
                  Not sure, but I think that tickets are not cashable Your ticket doesn't have an expiration date, therefore can be used the following month or any month To make sure, ask support umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by ericnnancy View Post
                    I see Sandtrap is in, but is anyone else planning on playing the Turbo Takedown on Sunday? I'm in and looking forward to a hopefully very nice payday.
                    I try to play them every month Plenty of cash to take home ... November 2010 won $105 December 2010 won $75 January 2011 won $240 Better than cashing in 3,000 fpp's for $30 umbup:

Comment

I think I'm going to try grinding more cash games next month, just so that I have the 3000 to enter the Takedown. It'll be slow going unless I can work my way above the 2/5 cent games, though. Especially since I only really play MTT's unless I don't have six hours to spare. And I don't multitable. Wow, it's not going to happen.

Comment

7000 players and 5 pros so far...they can close registration now..LOL

If you are planning to play and haven't responded yet, let me know.

Comment

I'm playing.
                          Head Live Trainer
                          Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
                            I'm playing.
                            Thanks..hope to see you at my table deep in the tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by ericnnancy View Post
                              Thanks..hope to see you at my table deep in the tourney.
                              I hope to see you, sandtrap, and 6 other PSOers with me at the final table. Wouldn't that be awesome. umbup:
                              Head Live Trainer
                              Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.