PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wheres the donks when you need then?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheres the donks when you need then?

so i had a crazy down swing went from 8th in league to below 160
    come back today all refreshed ready to take down 1st in league

1st hand AK utg + 1 blinds 15/30 raise to 100 all fold
    2nd hand AA utg + 2 same blinds raise 150 1 caller flop 774 2 clubs bet 250 folds auto all in BB has junk i turn a full house
    3rd hand KK cut off 25/50 blind raise to 200 all fold
    4th hand AA cut off 75/150 blinds min raise all fold
    so from 3 cat A hands after a huge downswing i expect some action yet i earn rougly 450 chips
    Last edited by antlovesang1; Mon Feb 21, 2011, 08:44 PM.

Originally posted by antlovesang1 View Post
    so i had a crazy down swing went from 8th in league to below 160
    come back today all refreshed ready to take down 1st in league

1st hand AK utg + 1 blinds 15/30 raise to 100 all fold
    2nd hand AA utg + 2 same blinds raise 150 1 caller flop 774 2 clubs bet 250 folds auto all in BB has junk i turn a full house
    3rd hand KK cut off 25/50 blind raise to 200 all fold
    4th hand AA cut off 75/150 blinds min raise all fold
    so from 3 cat A hands after a huge downswing i expect some action yet i earn rougly 450 chips
    i have been there.i was in top 200 then my down swing started. started the day at 750.most of my down swing was my cat 1 hands got busted early.so maybe it was a good thing you did not get action.i might be back on track now took 15th in the 10am.my AKd him AJs he flops a spade flush dont get me wrong not saying bad beat that's just poker.dont know the odds pre flop but it must be close to a to a coin flip.how far did you get?one thing maybe the table had notes on you and did not want to get it on with you.i know i have noted players that i try not to fight with and others i will go 15 rounds with and not even think about it.

Comment

Know the feeling...dropped from 70's to 300's...in 8 games.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.