PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

daily 90 k freeroll? biggest freeroll win?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daily 90 k freeroll? biggest freeroll win?

anyone play the daily 90k freeroll sat? hard to stay ahead of the clowns who call everything?

and people who play freerolls whats the biggest win youve made?

Originally posted by ericlee1984 View Post
    anyone play the daily 90k freeroll sat? hard to stay ahead of the clowns who call everything?

and people who play freerolls whats the biggest win youve made?
    I play it almost everyday. So does Dat. My biggest fr win is on Full Tilt. Freeroll to Daily Dollar, Pays $1 tix to daily dollar. Won the Daily Dollar on Sept 12th, but tourney lasted until the 13th. for $1500+. Best fr win. -shark

Comment

Have won 2 PSO's,a Hubbles and a Ptolmey's 2-7 SD.I can guarantee I will NEVER win another astronomer's freeroll however as it's completely pointless. Get the ticket and donk out. Best I've done in a Weekly Round 2 is a 5th.

You're right on the plethora of clowns in the Daily 90k but it's a worthwhile prize to shoot for,long as the odds are. I wish i would remember to play it more but then I play it and swear I'll never play it again,lol. For some reason (just coinicidence I'm sure) I seem to take my most egregious beats in the Daily 90K.

Biggest burn ever in a freeroll was playing for 9 hours in a Lamborghini and missing a ticket by 2 spots.

If you are trying to grind up a pennyroll from zero or near it PStars certainly has alot to offer to do that so good luck.

Comment

Finished top 6 in PSO warmup during the week then top 3 on Sunday morning into the Sunday Million and cashed for $424 there back in December. I guess that could be considered freroll. moke:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.