PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LSOGSG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSOGSG

or the LUCKY SON OF A GUN STUDY GROUP

i plan on starting the LSOGSG on jan 1st 2003 at present it is just an idea swimming around in my empty head but it will hopefully be along lines like this.

1) it will have its own private forum(hopefully PSO will be able to supply) and chat room.
    2) each member will have to contribute to the forum by making a certain number of posts to threads and starting threads each month
    3) regular web chat debates on prearragned topics members will have to attend a certain number to remain a member.

the reason i thought to make it private and to make members have to contribute is to stop any one getting a freeride and to encourage debate amoungst the members

as of yet i havent thought about the numbers for 2,3 above or any other things that will come with the LSOGSG
    this is where YOU come in if your intrested in the study group please express your intrest and ideas below

at the moment it will be a dictatorship with me in control untill which times i can get it set up as a commitee based group (hopefully before jan the 1st).
Working...
X