PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wassup wiv you guys !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wassup wiv you guys !

I go away for three days. And when I return, what do I find ?

I'm in a higher position than when I left AND in the top ten. And there's not a single new topic that looks worth commenting on.

Did everybody take the weekend off ?

when ur gone... everything just... stops.

Comment

WE DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR GONE

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE AGAIN

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
        I go away for three days. And when I return, what do I find ?

I'm in a higher position than when I left AND in the top ten. And there's not a single new topic that looks worth commenting on.

Did everybody take the weekend off ?
        Welcome Back Man. Jealous as hell. Always wanted to go. Closest I got o Amsterdam was London on business. Had about a week in London, but, not enough time to get to Amsterdam. Hope you had a blast. -shark

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
          WE DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR GONE

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE AGAIN
          That feeling may not be universal...
          I am about as apt to elect to have someone else speak for me as I am to elect PresBruno for ANYTHING..
          I hope your time away was as welcome a respite for you as it was for me...

I'm just sayin...

Comment

Originally posted by tazz864 View Post
            That feeling may not be universal...
            I am about as apt to elect to have someone else speak for me as I am to elect PresBruno for ANYTHING..
            I hope your time away was as welcome a respite for you as it was for me...

I'm just sayin...
            in other words Tazz here misses you a whole lot

Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
              in other words Tazz here misses you a whole lot

Right, and if I had a dollar for everyone in PSO ON TOP of joker, I'd have ~$12,000...

I'm just sayin...

Comment

Originally posted by tazz864 View Post
                Right, and if I had a dollar for everyone in PSO ON TOP of joker, I'd have ~$12,000...

I'm just sayin...
                and this comes from the great curve player himself
                i'm real worried about what you think..... or do you?
                anyways expect the same from me next month too
                but if you want to make it interesting you name the time and i'll out last you in the pso tazz
                or the warm up your choice

Comment

WOW i just checked your stats for the 1st time 95 games and only 1 top 100 finish this will be easier than i thought evil:

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
                    and this comes from the great curve player himself
                    i'm real worried about what you think..... or do you?
                    anyways expect the same from me next month too
                    but if you want to make it interesting you name the time and i'll out last you in the pso tazz
                    or the warm up your choice
                    Joker, I'm playing the 10pm PST til about the 5pm PST skill's tomorrow. Care to lay $5 last longer with me. Might be fun. Thinking we'll probably win/lose about $10. Let me know before start of 10am PST. by replying to this post. tks, -shark

Comment

That's better. It might be just another trash thread, but I have copyright

Comment

Read your mail. Talk to II C0Te II.

Comment

Ah. Reports are coming in of wrong doing by someone desperate to stay in touch with the leaders.

This could make interesting reading. I maybe just need to leave it another 12 hours so that my decision making isn't entirely governed by my space cake hangover

Comment

Originally posted by sharkatack89 View Post
                            Joker, I'm playing the 10pm PST til about the 5pm PST skill's tomorrow. Care to lay $5 last longer with me. Might be fun. Thinking we'll probably win/lose about $10. Let me know before start of 10am PST. by replying to this post. tks, -shark
                            are you nuts man? my whole bankroll is $10 and I haven't made top 100 yet no this is between tazzy and me and if he can place a wager I'm thinking dimes not dollars maybe Dman will take you on doesn't he have a highrollers club? evil:

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
                              That's better. It might be just another trash thread, but I have copyright
                              Welcome back Dman!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.