PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do you change stuff in your profile...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you change stuff in your profile...

due to some really awesome stuff happening, a buncha plans coming together, and a soon to be move to another city, i should like to change the "where I live" part in my profile real soon.

but i was looking at that new profile stuff and it does not seem to allow you to do that?

anyone know how?

In the lobby go to "account" then go to "change account" then go to "mailing address" to correct your address. umbup:

Comment

If you mean your PSO profile, when you go there, its a tab at the top labelled "Edit", you can then change anything except your name.

Good luck!!
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

I THINK YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOU FIRST, THEN YOUR PROFILE

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
          I THINK YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOU FIRST, THEN YOUR PROFILE

Give it a rest kid.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.