PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PresBruno..Table Manners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PresBruno..Table Manners

I Was In A Tourney With PresBruno And He Was Mouthing Off To Everyone About How Bad They Were,I Told Him To Shut His Mouth. He Said To Me" At Least I Have Been Somewhere That You`ll NEVER Be" I Said "Where, Inside A Man" He Said "No,Top 10" And He Reported Me To The Mods? I Mean Come On,He Made A Statement About Where He`s Been,And Where I Will Never Be, And I Answered In A Honest Manner

Originally posted by Toonarmy1566 View Post
    I Was In A Tourney With PresBruno And He Was Mouthing Off To Everyone About How Bad They Were,I Told Him To Shut His Mouth. He Said To Me" At Least I Have Been Somewhere That You`ll NEVER Be" I Said "Where, Inside A Man" He Said "No,Top 10" And He Reported Me To The Mods? I Mean Come On,He Made A Statement About Where He`s Been,And Where I Will Never Be, And I Answered In A Honest Manner
    Toonarmy but u have been inside a man, ur daddies eggs before u were discharged on bad behaviour and sent to swim to this remote island Motherwomb, where u were jailed for 9 months, and after doing ur time, released! Heheheheheh gl mate and have fun at tables

Comment

k0ing good one

Comment

Originally posted by Toonarmy1566 View Post
        this is just pres being pres. provoke others then run to the mods

Comment

I chew with my mouth closed.... I excuse myself if I burp..... I have fine table manners, thank you.

Comment

If your going to insult people don't go crying to the mods after they respond back unkindly. Thats not really what that option is for.

Comment

Love that line Toonumbup: maybe the mods should look at pres' bs when he is reporting abuse

Comment

The pres is covered with teflon when it comes to this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by hobojim11247 View Post
                  The pres is covered with teflon when it comes to this forum.
                  I was more talking about the chat mods..... but I dont disagree with you either hobo

Comment

Now maybe you guys have had more opportunities playing him on the same table. The old hedgehog ran into PresBrun just once. With the exception of solicitating members for his home club, he remained quiet. He did it twice that I know of, but then the table broke. We were together for less than four orbits. Not enough for an informed opinion since half our players sat out the game.

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.