PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This just isn't Kosher....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This just isn't Kosher....

I just lost Aces to 3-8 that hit trip 8's on me in $3.25 (45 man)
    I have been knocked out of the past 7 or 8 tournaments on one hand or two hands were the odds were anywhere from 65-95% in my favor.

Something is rotten in Denmark... I am not even exaggerating when I say I get knocked out ALL the time to the point where it is statistically near IMPOSSIBLE for this to happen.

Does someone want my tournament hand history? You can do the math.... this is just wrong on so many levels.

only 7/8 tourneys and you're complaining?

try the 90man $3... personally i've had more success at those

Comment

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Originally posted by PresBruno View Post
        I just lost Aces to 3-8 that hit trip 8's on me in $3.25 (45 man) I have been knocked out of the past 7 or 8 tournaments on one hand or two hands were the odds were anywhere from 65-95% in my favor. Something is rotten in Denmark... I am not even exaggerating when I say I get knocked out ALL the time to the point where it is statistically near IMPOSSIBLE for this to happen. Does someone want my tournament hand history? You can do the math.... this is just wrong on so many levels.
        Dude i just ended my two-day free fall with the following: $1.40 9-man knockout NL holdem Me - pocket A's opponent: pocket 9's We both end up all in pre-flop he flops a 9 for the set Next two cards....A....A Quad A's he was from Spain. I don't know what he said but I am sure it wasn't "nice hand" bottom line...deal with it. What comes around goes around. Prior to this hand i had my AA cracked 3 times in a row, KK cracked twice. Bad beats and rivered endlessly. Deal with it. Smile when you loose and look for the quad A's next game. By the way, that was a sweet hand...one I will be able to talk about for awhile! umbup:

Comment

I have been knocked out of the past 7 or 8 tournaments on one hand or two hands were the odds were anywhere from 65-95% in my favor.

Something is rotten in Denmark... I am not even exaggerating when I say I get knocked out ALL the time to the point where it is statistically near IMPOSSIBLE for this to happen.

Does someone want my tournament hand history? You can do the math.... this is just wrong on so many levels.
          so what your going to take 1st this month. your words not mine

Comment

Already did the math: 2 + 2 = Pres is a whiny little azzhat. Maybe Vanessa Selbst threw the "Doom Switch" on your azz.

Originally posted by john.duce View Post
            only 7/8 tourneys and you're complaining?

try the 90man $3... personally i've had more success at those
            I disagree with john here Pres. I think you should take a blindfold to your nearest freeway and try playing Pin the tail on the Peterbilt.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by antlovesang1 View Post
                BLAH BLAH BLAH

rum almost came out my nose
                Last edited by TOO2COO; Mon Feb 21, 2011, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Uh oh He has gobbled up more victims, well done dude umbup: I'd like to see you wearing the following t-shirt for your next post pres ____________________________________________ You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the Reaper.
                  You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by antlovesang1 View Post
                    BLAH BLAH BLAH

I couldn't have said it any better myself...even as verbose as I am.
                    Actually Pres, you have said before this place is rigged So you could just QUIT
                    Although we would miss you I'm sure we'll get over it.
                    OK I'm over it
                    Last edited by TOO2COO; Mon Feb 21, 2011, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Too many donks staying in when you have "uncrackable" hands, you need to push back harder. Of course being donks they just might stay in anyway and knock you out of the tournament. But the plus side of that is no one else at the table will have to listen to you.

Comment

Originally posted by sculpt51 View Post

Actually Pres, you have said before this place is rigged So you could just QUIT
                        Although we would miss you
                        I'm a pretty good shot... I don't miss ANYONE...LOL

Im just sayin...

Comment

I would like to formally issue a challenge to PresBruno.

I dare you to keep the following record for the month of March, and then post the results as a separate thread. Since you review your hands, this shouldn't be a difficult exercise.

Maintain this matrix by noting the number of hands where the following happens:

1 Winning the hand on the turn: Win ---- Lost
                          2 Lossing the hand on the turn: Win ---- Lost

If your results are anywhere near normal, I'll wager the first one will be in the high 80% bracket while the second one will have you losing by the same percentage. What this will show you is that when you have (censored) on the turn, the river saves you as often as it turns gold into lead.

Naturally, if either you or your opponents fold before a showdown, you cannot count that as a victory, or a loss.

Hedgehog might be as (explative deleted) stupid as an inmate in an insane assylm trusting your integrity, but I'm willing to bet this exercise will do for you the same thing tracking group one and group two hands did for me.

Comment

Hey sculpt... my plan is to make a ton of money off poker... so no.

Also..... my luck lately has ben BEYOND bad.... In the last 10 money tournaments I've played.... only TWO I was knocked out of because of poor judgment... the other 8 I made the right calls with really strong odds and got screwed over royally.

I already described the 1st tournament that began this streak of epic losing. My 8's went down to 6's hitting trips on river(was first place with like 9 people left in 45 man and dropped from like 11 K to under 8 K)..... then I lost the rest of my stack when the King of Donks himself who shoved all in every other hand called me all-in with 2nd best pair and had TWO OUTS and of course beat me with 91% odds in my favor.... This stuff happens to me ALL THE TIME disproportionately.

So am I saying it's rigged? no.... I am saying something just ain't Kosher.... and this is from a Jew.

Comment

who is the clown who gave him another stake after he blew his $50 in 3 days? I demand an investigation

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.