PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thread for pre-sapient knuckle-draggers...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread for pre-sapient knuckle-draggers...

Have at it!!

Im just sayin...

Ugh, Ugh. *Pounds on Chest* deed u shay, club, or thread? Howw i joyn's? -shark

Comment

Originally posted by sharkatack89 View Post
      Ugh, Ugh. *Pounds on Chest* deed u shay, club, or thread? Howw i joyn's? -shark
      All you have to do to join is this:
      When someone asks you a question do not answer it. Instead, speak in circles and hope that the person that asked the question forgets what they asked you.

It is important to use words that make you appear smarter than you are also.

Make sure you do not misspell any words too. That is a big no-no in the club.

Now combine all that with a belief in unicorns and the tooth fairy and you are ready for membership in the club.

Just remember, members of this club never ever place in leaderboard money. To do so would mean you have learned something about the game of poker and sadly, that also is a big no-no.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask the OP and he will be sure to talk in circles for you.

Comment

Originally posted by tazz864 View Post
        Have at it!! Im just sayin...
        Tazz i highly doubt you would even come back to respond but my question was on topic and i asked the question without vulgarity or rudeness unfortunately you can not say the same enjoy the sandbox evil:
        Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

ooops,

Hey guys didn't know I was getting into a war here. I just liked the title to the posting. And thought I'd make a funny reply is all. No flames at anyone. I'm audi 5000. -shark

PS, got enough of a target on my back already. Don't need any more hate at me. -sorry.
          Last edited by sharkatack89; Sat Feb 19, 2011, 11:50 PM. Reason: Post Script.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkatack89 View Post
            Hey guys didn't know I was getting into a war here. I just liked the title to the posting. And thought I'd make a funny reply is all. No flames at anyone. I'm audi 5000. -shark PS, got enough of a target on my back already. Don't need any more hate at me. -sorry.
            even if tazz hated you all u need to do is sit out first 5 minutes umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
              even if tazz hated you all u need to do is sit out first 5 minutes umbup:
              LMAO
              Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

I are...

I are a charter member of this club.

I are back!!!

Though I are never gone.

First one of you yahoo's starts on me again, have at it. You will regret that.

Comment

Originally posted by seagull_2005 View Post
                  Here we go again already! Just what would anyone regret? More BS...over and over!

Comment

Originally posted by seagull_2005 View Post
                    I are a charter member of this club.

I are back!!!

Though I are never gone.

HMMMMMM ARE YOU SURE ???

IM JUST SAYIN..

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguyjim View Post
                      All you have to do to join is this: When someone asks you a question do not answer it. Instead, speak in circles and hope that the person that asked the question forgets what they asked you. It is important to use words that make you appear smarter than you are also. Make sure you do not misspell any words too. That is a big no-no in the club. Now combine all that with a belief in unicorns and the tooth fairy and you are ready for membership in the club. Just remember, members of this club never ever place in leaderboard money. To do so would mean you have learned something about the game of poker and sadly, that also is a big no-no. If you have any questions, feel free to ask the OP and he will be sure to talk in circles for you.
                      Post of the Month right here. umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
                        The Crosby sucks video was my favorite... but this one might pass it. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by ssuglia View Post
                          The Crosby sucks video was my favorite... but this one might pass it. umbup:
                          zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

In case anyone missed it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si6ylaB0roY

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
                              Thanks Moxie, but the real award should go to Tazz, without whom my post could not have been made possible!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.