PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site Security

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Security

When I just logged in, I got a weird message from my browser telling me that PSO is not secure, because it's using outdated security information, or something like that. I've never seen that before with any site. Is it just my browser, or is anyone else seeing this problem, too?

had same problem, but my dumbass trusts PS so i clicked on shit til i was able to log in

Comment

lol, same here. I figured I'd do the exception thing 'cause I like it here. I hope PSO Staff sees this, because I have no idea what's up.

Comment

Just had the same problem. Their security certificate expired at 6:69pm today. A bit of a lol.

Comment

its a new pso hack technique to take control of random players in the top 100 and go on a donkfest all in 10 4 offsuit 1st hand of each of the 6 psos' for one day

Comment

same thing what does all this mean?????????????

Comment

I got that message too. I think they need to update their security certificate or something like that.

Dawn

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
                Just had the same problem. Their security certificate expired at 6:69pm today. A bit of a lol.
                I like your clock !!!! can I have one ? umbup:
                3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Curran View Post
                  I like your clock !!!! can I have one ? umbup:
                  lmao

Comment

Just PM'd Staff and Admin. They probably know, but just in case I figured, why not shoot them a PM, really? We don't talk enough.

Comment

you're right, they don't always watch the forum. We need to keep them informed about what's happenning.

Good luck!!
                      Bracelet Winner

Comment

I have notified tech. This is an expired certificate that probably won't get updated until Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by PSO-Staff View Post
                          I have notified tech. This is an expired certificate that probably won't get updated until Monday.
                          The same thing happened with my work site today. Must be a lot of certificates expiring today. I imagine IT geeks around the world are scrambling today. I think IT people are a lot like attorneys - they create a lot of work for themselves so they can feel really important!

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.