PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm In a Tourney!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm In a Tourney!

Just in case anyone's interested, I'm in tournament 363494382 right now. It's a 350ish-player $2 game, and I'm currently sitting in 2nd out of 14 remaining players.

If anyone wants to watch, then hurry up, because I bust quick.

im railing ou buddy got no chat but il watch gl

Comment

Thanks. Bogweed was there, too. Might still be there. Hope it's a good show.

Comment

6 of the last 8 are russians loooool

Comment

You doing great PP, rode your luck on that early hand on final table, just keep it solid and keep applying pressure when cards are right. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by antlovesang1 View Post
            6 of the last 8 are russians loooool

Russians with a severe chip handicap

Comment

Refilled my tea. Good to go.

Comment

Hey skunk, what was the site you gave me earlier? I'm interested, but I didn't figure out the URL.

Comment

hey pp just ease up getting into big pots with your stack no point letting others climb the money ladder and you fall down it just play good starting hands

Comment

dont think he can answer that till sunday on here lol, and way to go PP with all of your posting in hand analysis forum you are fast becoming a real credit to the pso, its good to see someone using the tools given to improve their game umbup:

Comment

I'm really flattered by that, roomik, thank you. And good advice antlovesang. I need to tighten up a bit.

Comment

couple of pros talk blind vs blind

http://www.cardplayer.com/cptv/chann...eve-billirakis

Comment

What Monk was getting at I think is pushing back at the SB when they try pot stealing when you're HU

Comment

anyone write-- zatknis' dik golovu to that begger it means shut up d**khead lol

Comment

remember position... out of position shove probably means they have something strong....be more agressive when sb shoves on you

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.