PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are The Mods Gods?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are The Mods Gods?

I Can`t Believe My Post Was Deleted.I Asked Nannoko Several Valid Questions And Find They Have Been Deleted,WHY? And Don`t PM Me The Answer,Answer My Question In The Forum.....................Do I Have To Write To Support And Ask Them For A Question To Ask Nannoko,We Are Not In China,We Are In A Society Where Freedom Of Speech Is Alive And Well.This Forum Is Getting More Bizzarre By The Minute.

yes they are, they have been given the power to delete useless posts, ban useless posters and work the rng to make sure you never win a hand again umbup:... its a tough job but someone has to keep a semblance of order in this zoo umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
      yes they are, they have been given the power to delete useless posts, ban useless posters and work the rng to make sure you never win a hand again umbup:... its a tough job but someone has to keep a semblance of order in this zoo umbup:
      The Post In Question Was Probabley The Only One I Have Made That Was Serious,Yet They Delete It..........WHY??????

Comment

the boy who cried wolf disorder? after so much trouble they dont believe you are serious??

Comment

Originally posted by Toonarmy1566 View Post
          I Can`t Believe My Post Was Deleted.I Asked Nannoko Several Valid Questions And Find They Have Been Deleted,WHY? And Don`t PM Me The Answer,Answer My Question In The Forum.....................Do I Have To Write To Support And Ask Them For A Question To Ask Nannoko,We Are Not In China,We Are In A Society Where Freedom Of Speech Is Alive And Well.This Forum Is Getting More Bizzarre By The Minute.

Read and Follow the PSO Rules Please

Moderators:

• Moving, editing and deleting posts and closing topics. These actions do not have to be justified or explained to the author of the thread in question. Moderators are accountable for their decisions and actions only to the administrator.
          Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TOO2COO View Post

Moderators:

• Moving, editing and deleting posts and closing topics. These actions do not have to be justified or explained to the author of the thread in question. Moderators are accountable for their decisions and actions only to the administrator.
            lol

Comment

re-post here so the community can judge. If we can read them before the moderator deletes them.

Comment

I loled heavyD umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by TOO2COO View Post

Moderators:

By the beard of Zeus Too is correct

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                    the boy who cried wolf disorder? after so much trouble they dont believe you are serious??
                    Too f****** funny but right on the money, LMAO

Comment

LOL...good one bog !

BULLS

Comment

Questions I Put To Nannoko
                        ** Deleted **
                        3)Do You Play With Your Own Money?
                        ** Deleted **

These Are The Questions I Asked,Only For "SUPERMOD" To Delete It
                        Last edited by TrumpinJoe; Fri Feb 18, 2011, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Questions I Put To Nannoko
                          1) ** Deleted **
                          2)** Deleted **
                          3)Do You Play With Your Own Money?
                          4)** Deleted **

These Are The Questions I Asked,Only For "SUPERMOD" To Delete It
                          What is the point of asking Q1? What possible response do you expect to get from him?
                          What does it matter what he thinks about Q2? Is this going to change your opinion of it?
                          Q3 is actually a good question.
                          Q4 is this a question or a statement

Gidee Up!

Last edited by TrumpinJoe; Fri Feb 18, 2011, 10:07 PM.

Comment

I guess this is what I get for choosing to play at the ole B&M today rather then follow Toon's thread's within this forum today. Anyway you can post these questions again so I can catch up brother?

JT

Comment

i sense another ban coming lol

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.