PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

poker tool fto make a graph of points progress as e month develops?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poker tool fto make a graph of points progress as e month develops?

apologies for typing errors on the thread title, cant be edited now lol

i have been searching online for a poker tool that allows a player to make a graph of his/her points progress throughout that month. Does anyone know a site i can use? i thought it would be a good idea to see how the month develops looking at it on a scale
    Last edited by andrewj50050; Fri Feb 18, 2011, 12:11 PM.

Simplest way would be to use Excel or other spreadsheet software to tabulate the data and output it as a graph.

Beauty of doing it this way is you can play about with the data to give you other useful info like avg points per tourney, avg % finish, most point productive tournament times, etc. Also you can analyse the top league players stats in the same way as a comparison.

Comment

cheers mate i just googled a site i could use to make a graph, its not the clearest one, i'll have to work on it lol
      Last edited by TOO2COO; Fri Feb 18, 2011, 01:21 PM. Reason: Broken link

Comment

You'll have to upload it to an external site like "imageshack" and then use the image link function

Comment

lol why remove link MOD? it worked the link i pasted.. i just loaded my graph in documents under DOWNLOADS then clicked EXPLORER and got the URL of the JPG and it worked here

Comment

here is a much better version, cracked it now

http://
            Last edited by andrewj50050; Fri Feb 18, 2011, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.