PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20 FPP`s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 FPP`s

I just made 20 FPP`s. Is there anything I need to do to be active next month in PSO? Does PS notice I have 20 FPP`s and auto. make me active or is there something else I have to do?
    TY,
    Matthew

If you have 20 VPP's you should be good to go. The first month you are active, it usually takes a few days to show up.

Comment

nope sit back next month and watch active status show when you have played at least 5 psos'

Comment

Thank you

TY guy`s for the Info.

Comment

Originally posted by mrchaps05 View Post
          I just made 20 FPP`s. Is there anything I need to do to be active next month in PSO? Does PS notice I have 20 FPP`s and auto. make me active or is there something else I have to do?
          TY,
          Matthew
          Matthew, you are saying fpps here. Fpps are not the same as vpps. Vpps are what you need to have 20 of in order to become active. You need to earn 20 vpps every month to remain active.
          To see your vpps, open the cashier from the main lobby, then click on the vip status bar on the right. Your vpps for the month and year will appear in the window in the top left corner. The counter for the month resets to 0 every month.
          To get info on how to earn vpps, click on the blue link in the middle, "more info on the vip club."

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
            Matthew, you are saying fpps here. Fpps are not the same as vpps. Vpps are what you need to have 20 of in order to become active. You need to earn 20 vpps every month to remain active.
            To see your vpps, open the cashier from the main lobby, then click on the vip status bar on the right. Your vpps for the month and year will appear in the window in the top left corner. The counter for the month resets to 0 every month.
            To get info on how to earn vpps, click on the blue link in the middle, "more info on the vip club."
            Thanks Dan! I got 19.55 VPP`s right now. I will go back and play some more!!

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.