PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

playing drunk?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• playing drunk?

have any of you on here played and lost your bankroll playing drunk?
    i've done it a few times, i'll never build a bankroll if i keep doing it.
    should i just exclude myself when i'm going to have drink?

My last blog mentions playing under the influence and waking up the following morning to find Jack Daniels, Johnny Walker, Capt Morgan or Bud Weiser hijacked you account the night before and blew your bankroll.

On a weekend I like a bottle of red wine, I find it loosens me just enough. On the odd occasion I've hit a second bottle I've ended up playing like Donk Quixote, 68s sure look like world beaters when you're half cut.

We all know we shouldn't play drunk, problem is when you are drunk that logic goes out of the window.

Comment

lol

what the hell............hiccup

drinking doesn't seem to hurt my game........hiccup

cheers
      Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

i find that a couple of beers for sure helps the braveness get the better of you but sometimes works in your favour NEVER play pso drunk you will wake up minus 50 points and with a rank like hemet or joker

JUST SAYING

Comment

Originally posted by antlovesang1 View Post
          i find that a couple of beers for sure helps the braveness get the better of you but sometimes works in your favour NEVER play pso drunk you will wake up minus 50 points and with a rank like hemet or joker JUST SAYING
          ouch your getting to be a little funny there ant maybe you can find the time to play our saturday tourney it's just play chips i know but a lot of good people with a funny bone just so it's known i was trying something off the cuff with the pso taking advantage of me being not active this month i might even do it again next month we'll have to wait and see so you and anyone else who reads this is invited just make sure it's you who is playing evil:
          Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Let me know when and where Joker and I'll bring the beers

Comment

umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup: play money?? i could just get out monopoly with the daughter and have a good time but to give you the chance to KO me maybe i should play

Comment

joker's wild in the home games forum evil:
                Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Originally posted by antlovesang1 View Post
                  i find that a couple of beers for sure helps the braveness get the better of you but sometimes works in your favour NEVER play pso drunk you will wake up minus 50 points and with a rank like hemet or joker

JUST SAYING

a couple is cool if your in the house and that's all your having which i have done, but i've came in from a night out a few times and woke the next morning and there's a big fat zero in my account.
                  i think i'm gonna exclude myself from now on when i'm going out.
                  thankfully i've been unable to remember my password a few times. lol

Comment

I drink while playing, but I'm a sipper. I don't drink to get drunk, I drink for the taste, although some days...they just taste too good.

Dawn

Comment

last time i got drunk i was also smoking some cheeba
                      this was the soon after the week i got a 2000$ check from pokerstars
                      the same year i cashed in a wsop circuit event
                      i was mr poker guy
                      yeah

i left 600 in the account to play with
                      had it up around 1800
                      i put 300 on four tables of 6 max
                      i woke up broke
                      theres always someone in the world who money means less to
                      they are goofing around with 300 on the table
                      they are just splashing chips
                      and now i need a job
                      oh well

Comment

DUDE I drink every time I play on here!! Only way 2 stay sane. Besides I work 3rd, helps me sleep. GL see U on the felt.

Comment

i have lost money from being drunk on here. mostly if im drinking at my house wih a few friends

Comment

Originally posted by wherethesoda View Post
                            i have lost money from being drunk on here. mostly if im drinking at my house wih a few friends
                            i've also done this, when me and my mates sitting drinking then, someone says fancy a game of poker, sometimes we win other times too drunk, lol

Comment

Anyone that tends to lose money while playing drunk should shoot a PM to effsea. He has a group he'd like you to join. It's great help for drunk players.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.