PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have never cashed in a Ticket before

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have never cashed in a Ticket before

I have won tickets for tournaments but never cashed them in and I was just wondering what if you had a ticket ...e.g. for Sunday Million and you played in a tournament to win another seat what would happen then? would PS register you for following week or would you lose it (which I doubt)
    What would happen ?

Originally posted by puppyeyes08 View Post
    I have won tickets for tournaments but never cashed them in and I was just wondering what if you had a ticket ...e.g. for Sunday Million and you played in a tournament to win another seat what would happen then? would PS register you for following week or would you lose it (which I doubt)
    What would happen ?
    Would You Not Unregister And Get Tournament Dollars Credited To Your Account.

Comment

if you were registered in a tournament from a ticket you won and didnt play or unregister you would obviously be sat out and lose your chips and waste the ticket so if you cant make the tourney just unregister and get the tourney dollars you can use the tourney dollars for any tourney including home games except cash tables

hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by puppyeyes08 View Post
        What would happen ?
        I asked a similar question regarding Warm Up sat qualifications and was told by Staff that if you have a ticket for a tournament and then win another ticket for the same tournament that second ticket is credited at face value in tournament dollars to your account.

Comment

Thank you guys for your help, now just wish I was in that position lol.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.