PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst Dry Spell Ever, Finishing Strong Now!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Dry Spell Ever, Finishing Strong Now!

I just went on the WORST negative streak ever, but I will now make this a phenomenal last week and a half and take down 1st place! HOORAH!

the day you win this league you have my word i will quit- leave the pso and never return umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by PresBruno View Post
      I just went on the WORST negative streak ever, but I will now make this a phenomenal last week and a half and take down 1st place! HOORAH!
      ]
      Really?? What color is the sky in your world??

I'm just sayin'

Comment

Saw you finish close the the 1/2 mark last tourney. WTG man. You are really improving. -shark

Comment

Originally posted by sharkatack89 View Post
          Saw you finish close the the 1/2 mark last tourney. WTG man. You are really improving. -shark
          You are the one who claims to be living with a Korean immigrant who was suspended for 2 weeks from PokerStars.

The $1500 is mine. Period.

Comment

You are the one who claims to be living with a Korean immigrant who was suspended for 2 weeks from PokerStars.

and you are the person continually showing pictures of you and strange men smiling outside of public restrooms.....

Comment

LOL Skeet Jr. ( the kid kinda looks like Skeet )

1st. I don't claim to live w/ datzang, who is an Korean immigrant. Which do you take offense too? or, what is your point here? That I'm living w/ her out of wedlock? or that she is korean, or that she is an immigrant. Please clarify so, I can respond to you correctly.

2nd We were not suspended. We were under review because AA reported that we were suspicious in nature. (AA has since apologized and I hold nothing against him. nor the review, just that amount of time it took on PS part. They have made more than good on there error, and all's right in our world at least) And it was 11 days. You'd have been much better off if they had reviewed our account for over 2 weeks, for if you were ever in the running for t10, that would have help more than anything you could have done. Would leave you 2 more competitors out of the running. So, was that comment like a dig? Your witty comeback for my post? ROFL

-shark

PS, and you wonder why I wouldn't lend, nor give this kid Skeet JR. $10 he ask me to borrow only a few days ago. (would have left this between u and I if your weren't such a little poo poo head.

Comment

Wow, and then you insult the ONE person that's ever given you a positive response. You, sir, are a wonderful person, thank you for sharing your greatness with us.

p.s. Make that $1505. 'Cause I'll ship you an extra $5 if you take first this month. It ain't happening.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkatack89 View Post
                  LOL Skeet Jr. ( the kid kinda looks like Skeet )

1st. I don't claim to live w/ datzang, who is an Korean immigrant. Which do you take offense too? or, what is your point here? That I'm living w/ her out of wedlock? or that she is korean, or that she is an immigrant. Please clarify so, I can respond to you correctly.

2nd We were not suspended. We were under review because AA reported that we were suspicious in nature. (AA has since apologized and I hold nothing against him. nor the review, just that amount of time it took on PS part. They have made more than good on there error, and all's right in our world at least) And it was 11 days. You'd have been much better off if they had reviewed our account for over 2 weeks, for if you were ever in the running for t10, that would have help more than anything you could have done. Would leave you 2 more competitors out of the running. So, was that comment like a dig? Your witty comeback for my post? ROFL

-shark

PS, and you wonder why I wouldn't lend, nor give this kid Skeet JR. $10 he ask me to borrow only a few days ago. (would have left this between u and I if your weren't such a little poo poo head.

NO,NO,NO shark. Pres's beef is that you are living with a WOMAN!!! He's a self-confessed Conservative Republican with high moral standards---you know what that means.

I'm betting roomik is close but no cigar on this photo-----outside of a restroom? Maybe. My bet is it was also taken at that years NAMBLA Convention and five minutes after it was taken Rick Santorum's nickname changed to Rick "Man on Pres" Santorum.

Pitching or catching Pres?

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
                    NO,NO,NO shark. Pres's beef is that you are living with a WOMAN!!! He's a self-confessed Conservative Republican with high moral standards---you know what that means.

I'm betting roomik is close but no cigar on this photo-----outside of a restroom? Maybe. My bet is it was also taken at that years NAMBLA Convention and five minutes after it was taken Rick Santorum's nickname changed to Rick "Man on Pres" Santorum.

Pitching or catching Pres?
                    ROFL Moxie. Hey, no post on my fav books post mox. Would like to know your feedback on that.

Comment

hey moxie i am going on an instinct based upon your restroom comment now i know why they have cheesy grins on there faces umbup:umbup: lets just call it a friendly (hand shake)

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.