PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your Luckiest Hand?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your Luckiest Hand?

Just wanted to see what peoples Luckiest Hands have been...

mine one would be 5d5h as 5 is my birthday i get really lucky with it how about yourselves?

personally anything with a 5 init i go for maybe not all in but definetly give it a good shot

Also what is the biggest prize you have one or the most money you made from a tournament or cash game..?

personally have not really played many cash games...

i have one a sit and go which bought me 12 dollars or so

and also won a student poker live tounament which won me 30 dollars.. how about yourself
    Last edited by p_for_pro; Thu Feb 17, 2011, 07:59 AM. Reason: made mistake

My luckiest hand is the one that wins. I am not married to any two cards. Abig leak is anyones game is having a favorite hand.
    Having said that I will always play AA and KK aggressively.

Comment

Whilst I don't subscribe to having a lucky hand I admit to using a particular card when I'm deep in tourneys to help me "mix it up".

If I'm dealt that card and aren't pre-raised I'll bet my hand like I'm holding a premium.

Comment

Nohtin beats jack king off...

Comment

Originally posted by Mup Mup View Post
          Nohtin beats jack king off...
          I disagree MUP...for I think there is only one thing that beats Jack King off...for the true master hand is King Jack off...no one beats that guy as well as he beats himself...

just sayin' lol

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.