PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great peeps inn PSO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great peeps inn PSO

Hey all I want to thank some great guys that i ahve been playing cards with here in the PSO for watching a tourney i was in on Wednesday the 16th. Andrew50050, Hybookie, Donkpro,snklzona. i really appreciate the support while i made that run in the $1.10 tourney with $4,000 added. It was a big help knowing that there are good peeps out there wishing me well while i tried to get a good place in a 5170 ,man tourney with first place being $812. I am new to poker and have just learned to play in October so the competition once i got into the money was very good. I managed to get to 36th place and their support and kind words were a wonderful boost. Another person i dindt know also watched and gave me support and that was Bweans i think his name was. Thank you all for being the great peeps you are. It really is a testament to what a great community this is here and while sometimes we may get frustrated with an occssional person 99% of the people here are good peeps and i want to say how much i appreciate all of you. Thank you Dave M The Beerhead umbup:

THATS REALLY GOOD!!!...glad to hear it..much luck to you in the future an Im sure you'll pass the hospitality and encouragement to others as well. umbup:
    Last edited by VERDUGO77; Thu Feb 17, 2011, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Great job Beer! I wish I had known so I could watch and cheer you on too.
      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

i have watched you play for a while now beer and may i say after 4 months playing poker you have already built up a good solid game and when you state your reads off your oppenents you are quite often right umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup: keep up the good work sir

Comment

Great job brother head!

Comment

Congrats!! Always nice to hear about wins - keep up the good work.

Good luck!!
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Beerhead180 View Post
              Hey all I want to thank some great guys that i ahve been playing cards with here in the PSO for watching a tourney i was in on Wednesday the 16th. Andrew50050, Hybookie, Donkpro,snklzona. i really appreciate the support while i made that run in the $1.10 tourney with $4,000 added. It was a big help knowing that there are good peeps out there wishing me well while i tried to get a good place in a 5170 ,man tourney with first place being $812. I am new to poker and have just learned to play in October so the competition once i got into the money was very good. I managed to get to 36th place and their support and kind words were a wonderful boost. Another person i dindt know also watched and gave me support and that was Bweans i think his name was. Thank you all for being the great peeps you are. It really is a testament to what a great community this is here and while sometimes we may get frustrated with an occssional person 99% of the people here are good peeps and i want to say how much i appreciate all of you. Thank you Dave M The Beerhead umbup:
              Fantastic result Dave good luck mate in everything u do! I still feel sorry for ur pets having to put up with u hahahahahha see ya at the tables...

Comment

Good job keep it up hope to meet up with you in a tournment again

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.