PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is e-check back in U.S.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is e-check back in U.S.

Just clicked on e-check and it didn't say out of service like before, I'm in florida , Anyone else used it in the last couple of days. I need to make a $200 deposit, just want to make sure it works,

i think echecks are still discontinued

Comment

best bet is to email support first.. if that dont work pm me and I will show you an alternate way to fund account... just wont get the bonuses with it umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by jimmi page View Post
        Just clicked on e-check and it didn't say out of service like before, I'm in florida , Anyone else used it in the last couple of days. I need to make a $200 deposit, just want to make sure it works,

I live in Michigan and I just deposited $100 to see if it worked. It took it with no problem.

Different states have different laws. I know Doyles Room will not let me play because of some state law here in Michigan.

So echecks work in some places in the US.

Comment

I didnt know e check ever left the u.s.?

Comment

I"m not sure... I'd never seen it disappear for me but I'm in GA... I'd contact dad@PS and ask them as they would probably be able to tell you if anything has changed. It'd be a bummer to do a deposit and play on it only to find yourself negative in a couple weeks.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.