PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Just De-Railed JDean's Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just De-Railed JDean's Thread

This post just knocked JDean's post to page two of the forum. It is now officially De-Railed.

Where's my trophy?

Originally posted by Mmmm Fish View Post
    This post just knocked JDean's post to page two of the forum. It is now officially De-Railed.

Where's my trophy?
    Nice try.... if you hadn't have hurt yourself patting yourself on the back... it may have worked--

Im just sayin

Comment

i put your trophy on the mantle over my fireplace...
      it looks good there.

ransom for said trophy can be sent directly to me, transfer of play money details to follow...
      (once i figure out how much it's worth)

Comment

Originally posted by blindmice123 View Post
        i put your trophy on the mantle over my fireplace...
        it looks good there.

ransom for said trophy can be sent directly to me, transfer of play money details to follow...
        (once i figure out how much it's worth)

Ah ha! I knew there was a trophy. Other's were saying I didn't get one. Apparently they Re-Railed the thread and tried to convince me I hadn't De-Railed it. Problem now is getting the trophy away from the little mouse. I have a feeling that will be tougher than winninig it was.

Comment

The trophy is made of cheese...so oyu better hurry.

Little mice can get VERY hoooooooon-gry!!!!
          Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.