PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if...

they introduced the capability to have a streaming image from your web cam in place of the avatar. Would you do it? I suspect it would get pretty ugly (literally and figuratively).

NEVER...!

Comment

the first thing i thought of was a "gesture" in place of the ranting that currently invades the chat box post "bad beat"...

then again i was on a table last night where the "lady" and i use the term as a reference to gender only - went on and on about how she was feeling, how her panties were feeling, what mood she was in, how lucky she was to have two girlfriends, what one of those afore mentioned "ladies" was up to...

why? i don't know - distraction? (it was on an all female player's table)
      i turned her chat off - it was makin' me jealous...

would i want to watch it? maybe not me, but our observers would have been in record numbers!

Comment

no i can't see it happening what i can see is in the future some time we will have snap shots from the cam to assure pokerstars that it is us who is playing evil:
        Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
          no i can't see it happening what i can see is in the future some time we will have snap shots from the cam to assure pokerstars that it is us who is playing evil:
          PokerStars already did that with me. They forced me to use a webcam pic of me just to prove how devilishly handsome I am, as they didn't believe anyone could be this good looking. evil:
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

hope not
            Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
            darn would that mean no bongs during games!!!!! good luck all and have a good one Lasthippie

Comment

awe, does that mean i have to be wearing more than pj's while playing?
              drats!

Comment

I wouldn't have a problem with that; however, I don't think too many on the table want to look at me playing on the weekends... Specially when my wife is usually complaining at me to put more on in case someone looks through our windows. I just tell her it's their own fault if they look into my house uninvited.

Comment

Blind and Cy. Too darn funny. I loves it. -shark

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.