PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speaking Of Utica....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking Of Utica....

...Where the heck is seagull???? I miss the comic relief he frequented the forums with...or maybe utica and seagull are on in the same...or split personalities even??/ hmmm

seagull and monkeyskunk will be back on the 20th from their 30 day vacation evil:
    Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
      seagull and monkeyskunk will be back on the 20th from their 30 day vacation evil:
      vacation huh??? I'll buy that for a dollar!

Comment

Originally posted by VERDUGO77 View Post
        vacation huh??? I'll buy that for a dollar!
        all you have to do is hurt someones itty bitty feelings and presto-----vacation evil:

Comment

I'd like to know where DataByer went.. I miss that dude.

Comment

all you have to do is hurt someones itty bitty feelings and presto-----vacation apparently so... evil:
            Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
            I never knew databyer...at least I dont think so...

Comment

From a (bizarre) conversation with Seagull, I believe he will be back for everybodies entertainment on the 20th.
              Last edited by AlphaAero; Mon Feb 14, 2011, 06:04 PM.

Comment

read his latest blog... very interesting...... we are all losers lol

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/?idblog=3124
                Last edited by roomik17; Mon Feb 14, 2011, 07:23 PM.

Comment

and some really want him back!!! why??? he is the one that started.and were the bad guys.how long do you think it will take for him and monk to get it on?

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaAero View Post
                    From a (bizarre) conversation with Seagull, I believe he will be back for everybodies entertainment on the 20th.

yeah he came and stalked me at my only pso game of the month lol, talking crap about how he is going to get me lol... wish I could find the chat

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                      yeah he came and stalked me at my only pso game of the month lol, talking crap about how he is going to get me lol... wish I could find the chat
                      isn't everyone out to get you? i know i am evil:

Comment

isn't everyone out to get you? i know i am evil:
                        Dogpile on Spongebob.....................umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
                          Dan I seem to remember that with Data it was issues un-related to PStars that forced him out (employment issues,or lack thereof more precisely). I enjoyed his company and posts as well though I had only been here a short time before he left. I hope all is well with him and that we'll see his return sooner rather than later. As to Seagull,I read his blog entry that roomik referred to (commented also,he won't much like it ,but if that is his attitude towards PSO and ALL the peeps in it,then I don't much care about his likes and dis-likes in all honesty) and have to say that it would appear the month off has done him not a lick of good. So I'll send a shout out to who (at least by me) has been missed............... "See" you in a few monk. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
                            Dan I seem to remember that with Data it was issues un-related to PStars that forced him out (employment issues,or lack thereof more precisely). I enjoyed his company and posts as well though I had only been here a short time before he left. I hope all is well with him and that we'll see his return sooner rather than later. As to Seagull,I read his blog entry that roomik referred to (commented also,he won't much like it ,but if that is his attitude towards PSO and ALL the peeps in it,then I don't much care about his likes and dis-likes in all honesty) and have to say that it would appear the month off has done him not a lick of good. So I'll send a shout out to who (at least by me) has been missed............... "See" you in a few monk. umbup:
                            oh you done it now mox... he deleted his blog...oh well I agreed with all that you and joker said to himumbup:umbup:

Comment

wow are you serious??? too much...but I almost join him on his vacation today...got a warning from trumping joe...

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.