PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UticaFoldem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UticaFoldem

Anybody know what happened to Utica? He was here and very active and then poof he has disappeared. I know he was sick. Just hoping he recovered and is doing ok. Anybody know? Seems odd that he just vanished.

Was wondering about him too.

Comment

Originally posted by Krunkstar View Post
      Was wondering about him too.
      Last I heard he was sick with the flu I think...and that was back around christmas time...we were talking about custom tables on pokerstars and in that thread he mentioned he was sick and would get back to it when he was better. I have been wondering about him too.

Comment

this was the last post from him that I read:

I've got a bad case of bronchitis. As soon as I feel up to it we'll finish the original contest then maybe we can all get one working.

I'll try to get more funds together as this is much more complicated than originally thought.

Right now we have $20 to the winner.

thanks for your efforts - who knows maybe we can get PSO to give it away to their members. The team that gets it up and running can negotiate with them - who knows maybe get a little something extra for your efforts.

Talk with you next week - Utica

...this was posted on Jan 13.

Comment

Utica did play a league game on Feb. 1st.

Comment

I just Googled him. He seems to have cashed for over $50 in a $1 turbo yesterday. I don't think the guy's completely incapacitated. Might still be sick, though.

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
              I just Googled him. He seems to have cashed for over $50 in a $1 turbo yesterday. I don't think the guy's completely incapacitated. Might still be sick, though.
              well thats good to hear...maybe he needed a break from the soap opera forums...

Comment

Got a PM from him today. He said he was sick, and a little out of the loop. He's coming back, just pm'd me back today.

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.