PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most blocked Pic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most blocked Pic

I just read a thread about what avatars do you block...I think it would be great for PS to tell us the most blocked avatar in PSO if possible. It would be interesting to see.

spiders

Comment

Last edited by deleted_username; Fri Feb 18, 2011, 07:08 AM.

Comment

why block

I find pics a quick reference to players
        Little memory jog lol

Comment

If the site were foolish enough to tell us that, can you imagine the number of people that would be using some varient of that avatar? Best it be kept personal. Block whatever you find either distasteful, offensive, or not to your liking. That is your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by deleted_username View Post
            my guess is

eyeballs
            babys
            dudes with sunglasses
            Now I have to change my pic again...thanks. lol

Comment

I just block the cleavage shots as I find they distract me too much from playing poker. That and if I want to see cleavage I can call my wife into the room and enjoy hers.

Comment

Last edited by deleted_username; Fri Feb 18, 2011, 07:07 AM.

Comment

cell number please

Originally posted by Cyis View Post
                  I just block the cleavage shots as I find they distract me too much from playing poker. That and if I want to see cleavage I can call my wife into the room and enjoy hers.
                  Can I get her cell number?

Comment

Originally posted by deleted_username View Post
                    I dont block avatars, i wish they were required to play, i can remember players easy, it dont matter what they are, its just a picture, ive played live in all kinds of situations, after playing with loud mouth drunk dudes a crazy, weird, dumb, scary, cocky, whatever avatar is nothing.

I agree with omaha here. I did however block one with a double face. The eyes on eyes thing was killing me. I use the avatars for notes really. If I can't or don't get note down. I can recall from the avatar certain situations.

JT

Comment

Originally posted by Astro705 View Post
                      Can I get her cell number?
                      I'm sure you couldn't handle her

Comment

My avatar..."will fold for sex" was rejected.

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.