PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still Waiting for an Answer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Waiting for an Answer

Here we are almost mid February and have still not heard back from PS as to why we can no longer chat from the rail in a PSO tournament which we do not play in.
    I find it a little strange that we can rail a PSO Warm Up tourney.
    Can someone from PS please tell me why.

brkn80 (not wanting to be Silent Bob)

Originally posted by brkn80 View Post
    Here we are almost mid February and have still not heard back from PS as to why we can no longer chat from the rail in a PSO tournament which we do not play in.
    I find it a little strange that we can rail a PSO Warm Up tourney.
    Can someone from PS please tell me why.

brkn80 (not wanting to be Silent Bob)
    SHHHHHHHHHHH! SILENCE YOU--
    Since no one at PS is answering you, I'll tell you how I make sense of it.
    When one passes the Core Quiz, one receives not one pass for all of the league games, but a ticket for each individual game which is issued two-hours prior to each particular contest. After the late registration ends, all unused tickets are void, thus you no longer have the registration for that event. Because you don't have the registration for that event, you cannot chat... That's how *I* sleep at night, anyway--

Im just sayin

Comment

I find it annoying also, as I like to watch some of the t10 players from time to time, and I like to chat w/ some of the players I know. But, I do know why it was done. And I think it's a good rule. Railers can still watch but, abusive railers and beggers get no say and should have no say. So, for the most part, it's a rule that should be on all tables imo. -shark

Comment

it's not just in the PSO tournies too. I've tried to say HI to a few friends in other tournies and haven't been able to either (in ones I used to last month).
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I think I like the rule as well. Some people were getting a little carried away while stalking the top 10 players.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.