PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Help

Any Tips on the new format. Been out of commission for a bit. What's new and how do you overcome it?

Noticed today no observer chat unless u were reg'd for that tourney. Boo Hoo. I like chatting it up w/ fellow top boarders in play. But, I can see why they did away with it.

One more question?

What happened to aero alpha? (or vise versa), coming up user not found. Thanks all. Comments and help always appreciated.

-shark

yo

Originally posted by sharkatack89 View Post
    Any Tips on the new format. Been out of commission for a bit. What's new and how do you overcome it?

Noticed today no observer chat unless u were reg'd for that tourney. Boo Hoo. I like chatting it up w/ fellow top boarders in play. But, I can see why they did away with it.

One more question?

What happened to aero alpha? (or vise versa), coming up user not found. Thanks all. Comments and help always appreciated.

-shark

great news that your back, better news that alpha comes up user not found...hehe

hiccup
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome back buddy! You have some catching up to do, get to it.

Good Luck!

Comment

Glad to see all is well shark . Good to have you 2 back in the game.
        Wish you both all the best and congrats on last months placings.

Now get back in there and flog the DONKS.

good luck

brkn80 ( occasionally Silent Bob)

Comment

YOU BEAT ME BY ABOUT 360 PLACES SO I'M NOT HELPING LOL

GLAD YOUR BACK GOOD LUCK

IT'S STILL THE SAME OLD GRIND

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by sharkatack89 View Post

One more question?

-shark
            Shark...the Time Bank is 30 seconds and the ITM is now 10%. Besides that, not much has changed.

Comment

wb

Welcome back you too,best of luck on the felt and if ya find that AA AH he owes you too a big apology for being HIMSELF,if ya catch my drift..... TANX........

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
                great news that your back, better news that alpha comes up user not found...hehe hiccup
                Alpha and me got in a little trouble for hurtng some peoples little wittle feelings evil:
                Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.