PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats Up???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats Up???

Ok really, This is a serious situation here, and I really need some input on this one...

How is it that I can play in a field of 2,000 or 3,000 and get ITM on a regular basis, placing in the top 100 or even top 50, yet I can't seem to get past the first 100 in this league??? --WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?????

My play is NOT any differant, I play my hands rather well I think, I just can't seem to get past these first few hundred people - I get active so that I can actually win a few dollars but that just seems so out of reach with the way people are playing in here -- ALL COMMENTS WELCOME...

Underdog

I'm still waiting to get on the last page. No seriously. if you want to make money in this league, It is not how well you play poker. It's how well you adapt your game to win money in this league. Read the forums and watch the top boarders play. It not that hard to win money in this league. Just got to throw away old habits and adapt to new ones. Good Luck, and cya on the tables. -shark

Comment

Originally posted by gammin4fun View Post
      My play is NOT any differant

You answered your own question.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
        You answered your own question.
        Absolutely right! You can't play the same here as you would regularly...not and be successful. My 2 cents.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.