PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're Back

Hello all, datzang and I are back. Going to take today off, but, cyall at the tables tomorrow. -shark
    Last edited by sharkatack89; Fri Feb 11, 2011, 11:14 PM. Reason: bad bad grammer

Welcome back, glad the long delay was for naught umbup:

Comment

Good. Glad to have both of you back at the tables.
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome back and congrats umbup: BULLS

Comment

Good that all was cleared up.

Comment

What you guys went somewhere? Did you bring me back a t-shirt or a hat? Seriously good to see it all worked out. umbup:

Comment

Welcome back you 2! umbup:

Comment

So we only get an eleven day handicap? I was thinking a half-month would have given the rest of a us a fighting chance.

Nice to have you back. Still expecting a three for three top ten finish from you Shark. Expect more from Dat. Think she quit dinking around with PSO and will parlay into a Sunday Million final table.

Comment

glad ur back c ya soon

Comment

Welcome back. I'm Alinthecount, and I'm the latest newbie you'll be schooling this month.

Comment

Welcome back you two. I'm happy to see that everything was cleared up. It would have been sad to lose 2 quality folks over a misunderstanding. moke:

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.