PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

in a rut ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in a rut ?

i notice alot of people seem to be stuck in a rut and looking for ways to improve their game, perhaps this poker school is becoming more like a job to them ? maybe what i mean, is that, sometimes we forget we are in poker school, there are many courses and forum topics available to study(as well as mulling over our own bad beats).
    Sure, we CAN play in 6 PSO events a day and see an improvement in our game by adjusting to league play, using the clock and filling our PokerTracker database with stats and infoz and taking notes on the players that we play with regularly.

if you are one of those in a rut.. i recommend sticking with this school, there is a show that airs on Fox that is presented by PokerStars and i think its really helping my online game,.. because of what KidPoker and alot of the others who have success online discuss on the show.

This is my first "non whitestar" month in this league, ( that i hope to play everyday), and i hope to prove something to myself. Blogs r cool too, check mine out (not too many have), i am mixing up my NL holdem game ALOT recently, i have always thought my game was nearly done tweaking,(lol i was wrong) but i continue to learn and i realize I'm a bit too tight.. not for long..
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.