PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks pso

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks pso

I would like to thank poker school online.
    I am a regular player on pokers stars,thought I was not a good player,but fair and trying to get better.I did not know how bad I was.I went to the pso
    site thinking I would get get free game play out of it.That didn't happen,
    I would take a test ,fail it,then I would go through the coruse.
    I found out most of the things I was doing wrong, was just about everything. Last year I went to a WSOP event in MS. Didn,t do any good and i was ok with that. This year i went back to the WSOP in Jan/Feb in MS. Cashed in 2 tournaments 5th in a 4:00 and 20th in the senior event. I do not belive I would have made in that far in those tournament if I had not been giong to PSO. Again thanks PSO
    Last edited by AMP12; Fri Feb 11, 2011, 01:03 AM.

What a great first post. umbup: Thanks Amp for the intro and the good news. Hopefully many more to come. I will be sending you a pm this week. Can't wait to hear some more good things from ya'. Best o' luck, Dan

Comment

In the same vein as the shawshank redemption. I give him two weeks until he breaks, he's no andy dufrene.

Comment

cool
        Originally posted by AMP12 View Post
        I would like to thank poker school online. I am a regular player on pokers stars,thought I was not a good player,but fair and trying to get better.I did not know how bad I was.I went to the pso site thinking I would get get free game play out of it.That didn't happen, I would take a test ,fail it,then I would go through the coruse. I found out most of the things I was doing wrong, was just about everything. Last year I went to a WSOP event in MS. Didn,t do any good and i was ok with that. This year i went back to the WSOP in Jan/Feb in MS. Cashed in 2 tournaments 5th in a 4:00 and 20th in the senior event. I do not belive I would have made in that far in those tournament if I had not been giong to PSO. Again thanks PSO
        yes, very cool 1st post,umbup: cheers effsea
        Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by AMP12 View Post
          I would like to thank poker school online.
          I am a regular player on pokers stars,thought I was not a good player,but fair and trying to get better.I did not know how bad I was.I went to the pso
          site thinking I would get get free game play out of it.That didn't happen,
          I would take a test ,fail it,then I would go through the coruse.
          I found out most of the things I was doing wrong, was just about everything. Last year I went to a WSOP event in MS. Didn,t do any good and i was ok with that. This year i went back to the WSOP in Jan/Feb in MS. Cashed in 2 tournaments 5th in a 4:00 and 20th in the senior event. I do not belive I would have made in that far in those tournament if I had not been giong to PSO. Again thanks PSO
          Originally posted by AlphaAero View Post
          In the same vein as the shawshank redemption. I give him two weeks until he breaks, he's no andy dufrene.
          Congrats AMP--I'm sure your new found knowledge is a welcome addition to your poker arsenal. Might I also suggest the Suited Aces study group on Ventrilo? Lots of poker help there if you're interested. I'm sure you can add some of your WSOP experiences as well.

It never ceases to amaze me that pot-stirrers around here have such little regard for new posters trying to improve their game. These are also the ones who have never experienced the wealth of knowledge and camaraderie that IS the Suited Aces. The fact that they think that there is nothing there for them to learn is probably a contributing factor to why they fail...

Im just saying

Comment

Originally posted by tazz864 View Post
            Congrats AMP--I'm sure your new found knowledge is a welcome addition to your poker arsenal. Might I also suggest the Suited Aces study group on Ventrilo? Lots of poker help there if you're interested. I'm sure you can add some of your WSOP experiences as well. It never ceases to amaze me that pot-stirrers around here have such little regard for new posters trying to improve their game. These are also the ones who have never experienced the wealth of knowledge and camaraderie that IS the Suited Aces. The fact that they think that there is nothing there for them to learn is probably a contributing factor to why they fail... Im just saying
            normaly i'm pretty quiet when it comes to you tazz but this is exactly what i said to another member of your group i would know more about poker if you talked more about it if i have to go somewhere else to learn then why am i at a poker school you are contradicting your self here from one paragraph to the next i'm just sayin' evil:
            Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Post was entirely PSO related. Good luck if you join SA.

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
                normaly i'm pretty quiet when it comes to you tazz but this is exactly what i said to another member of your group i would know more about poker if you talked more about it if i have to go somewhere else to learn then why am i at a poker school you are contradicting your self here from one paragraph to the next i'm just sayin' evil:
                Congrats on your infallible logic and dizzying intellect. If you have to go somewhere else? Like a poker forum? Or you don't post on a poker forum to learn more?? Then why do you post?? Im just sayin--

Comment

if i have to go somewhere else to learn then why am i at a poker school
                  LMAO!

Well if you don't know, why would anyone else? We wouldn't want you to go out of your way to get better.

Comment

i post the crap that i do because it is all that fills these pages week after week if i had something to contribute that would be considered valuable i would all that is asked here is the same crap over and over again did i play this right was my bet good enough why did he call my bet what could he have whine whine whine whine whine whine if you two feel yourup to the task i have a fairly good list of topics you could be discussing that would truely help a majority of the players here otherwise just keep running around thread to thread posting the same old same old evil:

Comment

and where are my manners welcome to the forum amp 12 i'm sure you will find lots of helpful information here and a bunch of great peeps to help you if you have any questions evil:

Comment

if you two feel yourup to the task i have a fairly good list of topics you could be discussing that would truely help a majority of the players here evil:
                        Have you ever participated in a Saturday Study Group? I'd suggest bringing your list to that. If YOU'RE up to the task, you may find it TRULY helpful... evil:

Comment

Originally posted by tazz864 View Post
                          Have you ever participated in a Saturday Study Group? I'd suggest bringing your list to that. If YOU'RE up to the task, you may find it TRULY helpful... evil:
                          why go away from here? don't you find it the least amount moronic that you advertise in a poker school to go to suited aces to learn poker? evil:

Comment

why go away from here?
                            don't you find it the least amount moronic that you advertise in a poker school to go to suited aces to learn poker?
                            Well let's make this simple. This is Infant School. The Suited Aces is University. If you're ready to learn something a little more advanced, join. If not, have fun in the sandpit.

Comment

Nice very nice!!!

WAY TO GO AMP12!!!

and welcome to the forum, congrats on your WSOP!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.