PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't I place in the money???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I place in the money???

I know I'm the greatest gift to poker since Brunson so please tell me why with these awsome stats can't I place ITM in the PSO??? placed 627th During current Hold'em session you were dealt 48 hands and saw flop: - 5 out of 5 times while in big blind (100%) - 6 out of 6 times while in small blind (100%) - 33 out of 37 times in other positions (89%) - a total of 44 out of 48 (91%) Pots won at showdown - 5 of 17 (29%) Pots won without showdown - 7 total win to flop ratio - 27.27% evil:
    Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Playing waaaay too tight

Comment

Originally posted by Noevo View Post
      Playing waaaay too tight
      I'm sorry I should have said that I only wanted responses from good players With a rank of only 26th I don't believe your in a position to give me advice evil:

Comment

u goota play every hand if u wanna be ITM, i see u missed 4 hands

Comment

Originally posted by donksrule001 View Post
          u goota play every hand if u wanna be ITM, i see u missed 4 hands
          Those were the hands where I had AA and AKs evil:

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
            I'm sorry I should have said that I only wanted responses from good players With a rank of only 26th I don't believe your in a position to give me advice evil:
            I am sorry, I'll page pres for ya so he can respond umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Noevo View Post
              I am sorry, I'll page pres for ya so he can respond umbup:
              I'm way too good to be taking advice from that donkey I make Bruno look like the collie in the "dogs playing poker" picture evil:

Comment

with stats like that im not sure y you cant make it to ITM. I mean you're taking ALMOST every opportunity to see a flop and win a pot..so in my professional opinion the odds should b with you. I suppose you had alot of bad beats, seeing is how it is PSO. Either way, folding AA is one of thebest things you can do in this league as it never wins. I think the last pokerstars update reversed the odds of HU play with such class 1 hands..turning all premium holding to garbage. Anywho, gl to ya J...U R MY IDOL, and one day i hope im half as good as u sir umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by BttredMdgt View Post
                  with stats like that im not sure y you cant make it to ITM. I mean you're taking ALMOST every opportunity to see a flop and win a pot..so in my professional opinion the odds should b with you. I suppose you had alot of bad beats, seeing is how it is PSO. Either way, folding AA is one of thebest things you can do in this league as it never wins. I think the last pokerstars update reversed the odds of HU play with such class 1 hands..turning all premium holding to garbage. Anywho, gl to ya J...U R MY IDOL, and one day i hope im half as good as u sir umbup:
                  Hi, Welcome to the forum you short person with lard all over you you'll will find tons of great advice on how to lose at poker here If you have any questions just post a quick summary in the hand analysis forum and Puciek will help you in any way he can evil:

Comment

This site has to be rigged how else can one explain why I am losing with such great skill and cards

Just got knocked out of the 15:00 PSO after seeing every flop and calling every raise with such great hands like J2o, A3o and T6o

Here, look at this hand
                    I had the nuts from the get go
                    Why doesn't pokerstars do something about all these donkeys?

PokerStars Game #57443717582: Tournament #360452888, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2011/02/10 15:12:41 ET
                    Table '360452888 134' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
                    Seat 1: Gpmama (1500 in chips)
                    Seat 2: bestpokerpup (1460 in chips) is sitting out
                    Seat 3: Cbotigan (1470 in chips) is sitting out
                    Seat 4: Kilane (1760 in chips)
                    Seat 5: War Chant (970 in chips)
                    Seat 6: joker41673 (590 in chips)
                    Seat 7: CatcHnTriPs (2040 in chips)
                    Seat 8: voltaz (1330 in chips)
                    Seat 9: luckyjc97 (3490 in chips)
                    CatcHnTriPs: posts small blind 15
                    voltaz: posts big blind 30
                    *** HOLE CARDS ***
                    Dealt to joker41673 [Js 6d]
                    luckyjc97: folds
                    Gpmama: calls 30
                    bestpokerpup: folds
                    Cbotigan: folds
                    Kilane: calls 30
                    War Chant: calls 30
                    joker41673: calls 30
                    CatcHnTriPs: calls 15
                    voltaz: checks
                    *** FLOP *** [Jc 7h 6c]
                    CatcHnTriPs: bets 120
                    voltaz: folds
                    Gpmama: calls 120
                    Kilane: folds
                    War Chant: raises 820 to 940 and is all-in
                    joker41673: calls 560 and is all-in
                    CatcHnTriPs: calls 820
                    Gpmama: calls 820
                    *** TURN *** [Jc 7h 6c] [2c]
                    CatcHnTriPs: checks
                    Gpmama: bets 530 and is all-in
                    CatcHnTriPs: calls 530
                    *** RIVER *** [Jc 7h 6c 2c] [2h]
                    *** SHOW DOWN ***
                    CatcHnTriPs: shows [9c 7c] (a flush, Jack high)
                    Gpmama: shows [Kc Ac] (a flush, Ace high)
                    Gpmama collected 1060 from side pot-2
                    War Chant: shows [Jh Ts] (two pair, Jacks and Deuces)
                    Gpmama collected 1140 from side pot-1
                    joker41673: shows [Js 6d] (two pair, Jacks and Sixes)
                    Gpmama collected 2420 from main pot
                    War Chant finished the tournament in 1212th place
                    joker41673 finished the tournament in 1213th place
                    pdoggi is connected
                    *** SUMMARY ***
                    Total pot 4620 Main pot 2420. Side pot-1 1140. Side pot-2 1060. | Rake 0
                    Board [Jc 7h 6c 2c 2h]
                    Seat 1: Gpmama showed [Kc Ac] and won (4620) with a flush, Ace high
                    Seat 2: bestpokerpup folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                    Seat 3: Cbotigan folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                    Seat 4: Kilane folded on the Flop
                    Seat 5: War Chant showed [Jh Ts] and lost with two pair, Jacks and Deuces
                    Seat 6: joker41673 (button) showed [Js 6d] and lost with two pair, Jacks and Sixes
                    Seat 7: CatcHnTriPs (small blind) showed [9c 7c] and lost with a flush, Jack high
                    Seat 8: voltaz (big blind) folded on the Flop
                    Seat 9: luckyjc97 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Comment

here is a way to look at it joker, at least u should qualify for tazz challenge and its early in the month so a climb back to the top shouldn't be to hard, i am right there with you right now in 4000th pos..i feel your pain joker and it hurts like hell..start playing like the donkeys, lets out donk the donks..

Comment

Originally posted by TARIQ06 View Post
                        here is a way to look at it joker, at least u should qualify for tazz challenge and its early in the month so a climb back to the top shouldn't be to hard, i am right there with you right now in 4000th pos..i feel your pain joker and it hurts like hell..start playing like the donkeys, lets out donk the donks..
                        you should take up knitting poker is not your sport don't make me challenge you to a HU match evil:

Comment

WOW JOKER. your one of the best in the league , just getting some bad breaks just kidding your a fricking stupid idiot,

Comment

hmmm..u know whats funny.. JOKER is my idol..'ol jimmi here thinks he is stupid..yet im at a way higher rank than he. hmmmmmmmmm ... HHHHMMMMMMM

Comment

Originally posted by jimmi page View Post
                              WOW JOKER. your one of the best in the league , just getting some bad breaks just kidding your a fricking stupid idiot,
                              Yeah that's why your doing so well with your 8 str8 negatives Can't somebody who knows poker come in here and tell me why Jimmi doesn't get it evil:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.