PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gipper Makes Endorsement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gipper Makes Endorsement

BREAKING NEWS:
    Ronald Reagan has endorsed PresBruno to be the next champion of the PSO Skill League and to be 1st place this month. Win one for The Gipper Pres!

now i know why everyone dislikes u here

Comment

Originally posted by PresBruno View Post
      BREAKING NEWS:
      Ronald Reagan has endorsed PresBruno to be the next champion of the PSO Skill League and to be 1st place this month. Win one for The Gipper Pres!

I think this post insults a former president

Comment

BREAKING NEWS:
        ]
        His judgment is highly suspect since his Alzheimer's got worse and he died--

Im just sayin

Comment

Why have you photoshopped out your fat shoulders and kept the collar of your dirty t-shirt?

Comment

BREAKING NEWS:

I think its funny LOL

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaAero View Post
              Why have you photoshopped out your fat shoulders and kept the collar of your dirty t-shirt?
              lmfao

Comment

Comment

BREAKING NEWS:

I e-mailed Nancy and she said if 30 peeps respond she'll "Just Say No" to this..................

So Pres a couple questions..............

First don't you think it's just a little hypocritical for a "man" of your "moral standards" to seek the endorsement of the ONLY President EVER to be divorced? (And yes people I realize that Reagan had been incapable of endorsing pretty much anything since Pres was soiling his diapers................but then again I'm willing to wager that Pres is in front of his computer right now in Poo-poo undies in need of a change so moot point really.)

Secondly..............

You've never had even the slightest little bit of sex have you Pres? (No Pres,pleasuring yourself while watching Fox News does'nt count).
                  Last edited by Moxie Pip; Fri Feb 11, 2011, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
                    I e-mailed Nancy and she said if 30 peeps respond she'll "Just Say No" to this..................

So Pres a couple questions..............

First don't you think it's just a little hypocritical for a "man" of your "moral standards" to seek the endorsement of the ONLY President EVER to be divorced? (And yes people I realize that Reagan had been incapable of endorsing pretty much anything since Pres was soiling his diapers................but then again I'm willing to wager that Pres is in front of his computer right now in Poo-poo undies in need of a change so moot point really.)

Secondly..............

You've never had even the slightest little bit of sex have you Pres? (No Pres,pleasuring yourself while watching Fox News does'nt count).
                    Be careful, Moxie, you might get a visit from the insult police.

Comment

Originally posted by donksrule001 View Post
                      He isn't old enough to retar--

Im just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by hobojim11247 View Post
                        Be careful, Moxie, you might get a visit from the insult police.
                        Be careful, Moxie, you might make me piss my pants.

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.