PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who do you block and why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who do you block and why?

i block the chat "poker experts" who miss the subtler aspects to positional play, relative stack size, and table dynamics to brand people like farm yard animals. its pretty hilarious to be chastised by people who do not take advantage of the freely available info here in the strategy threads.
    i also block bigots and racists and pictures of kids
    i don't want to see the life you are ruining the urchin who's not getting milk tonight because daddy has a gambling addiction
    i also block pictures of kittens with weapons or the mentally challenged

and single crazy eyeballs,,,,those creep me out

Comment

Originally posted by buffalohead View Post
      and single crazy eyeballs,,,,those creep me out
      yup and clowns

Comment

Will not block, but do ignore. Some of the more arrogant can be so much fun if you are talking with others and not them. They say the rudest things hoping to get a response, which they never get. If they bust, that is when I say better luck next game. That really ticks them off.

Comment

Clowns / kid pics / eyeballs / Toronto Maple leafs logo / cat pics (Dogs are fine as long as they aren't a tiny fluffball)
          -Just the avatars though, I like trash talkers
          Last edited by Da Sens Fan; Thu Feb 10, 2011, 04:12 AM.
          You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Last edited by deleted_username; Fri Feb 18, 2011, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Who doesn't like kittens with weapons?

Comment

I will admit, non-cute baby avatars tilt me (babies holding cards, babies wearing sunglasses, photoshopped babies, to name only a few).

Does PS allow Jesus avatars?

Comment

i have skin like the bark of a tree just wish i didn't have to see so much complaining evil:
                  Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

I block avatars like facekickers especially if i lose a hand to them

Comment

I have all avatars permanently switched off, I found em all distracting, especially blank ones strangely.

Comment

a tiny kitty with a sniper rifle ?
                        its just wrong
                        like a dog in sunglasses
                        dogs dont need sunglasses!
                        or someone named after a strain of wacky weed
                        its reeks of "attention whore-dom"

Comment

i should start blocking people with green faces evil:
                          Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

I block all those dudes who wear sunglasses. I know they think they look cool and intimidating but to me it is just the opposite, I want to challenge them and that affects my decisions, so they are the first blocked.
                            Then I block everything that I find distracting.

Comment

i was thinking about changing my avatar what do you all think ?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.